• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems playing with friends?

Crism

Smash Rookie
My friends and I are having trouble connecting with each other. It gives us the error and kicks us off WFC. Anyone having the same problem? I checked other threads and saw that people were having trouble playing with random people, and I am as well. I just didn't see if anyone was having trouble playing with friends. Sorry if this has already been posted.

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
I'm having trouble playing with friends. It worked fine yesterday with just a little lag. Today the game was freezing and about every 5 seconds a character moved a little bit. I tried it 30 min later and I couldn't even connect anymore =(.

Jala47

Smash Rookie
I've been having issues connecting, all I can do is spectate. I don't know.. either of you use the USB Connector?

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
yea i've been having trouble with lag when i'm with friends. And it won't even find people on basic brawl >:( maybe it'll fix itself in a week or so, i dunno

Aiemond

Smash Rookie
I have the same issue with friends. I have a netgear router and also tried all the tips on nintendo's help site. Im not sure what the problem is.

Someone should sticky an error topic.

richiek

Smash Rookie
When I see friends online, the "Join" option is greyed out and I can't even join matches! Anyone elese have this problem?

Crism

Smash Rookie
When I see friends online, the "Join" option is greyed out and I can't even join matches! Anyone elese have this problem?
I don't have that problem. Mine actually attempts to join, and then just drops me for some reason.

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
this isn't a problem with you internet or anything, It's just so many people are trying to play online at once that the server is too crowded, that's why so many are having trouble with playing or finding a match. Every store in my town was sold out by the first day, probably over a million are on the servers. Nintendo will work it out just be patient.

absox

Smash Rookie
lol in my town I didn't even preorder and I still got a copy the first day... still yeah you're probably right. server strain. gosh darn it I wanna make youtube vids of my Wifi battles...

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i got soo frusterated my friends like join join and i everytime i tried it would say error cant connet then kick me off wifi

thanif19

Smash Rookie
either you or your friend/friends need to start a brawl game then ever one else can join. Regardless I had the same problems as every one else when I try to join a brawl it just waits and waits and waits and disconnects me. My friend has the same issue.

Top Bottom