• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Amy Back on Track!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
i'm getting back into brawl hacking, so i'm gonna see if i can find out how to export the Golden hammer model i made. *crosses fingers* here's hoping.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
is it stuck in the SD slot or the Disc Slot?:urg:

I had accidentally got my SD card into the disc slot a while back and ejecting the disc pushed it out. :embarrass:

If it is stuck inside the actual SD slot then I suppose that opening up your Wii is the best option. I hope you do not have too much trouble, good luck retrieving your SD card :)

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Have you considered rotating it to make the disc slot face the ground/desk/whatever and trying to make it fall out?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
step one: haev a big break through (ie clone engine of ike over anyone) come out

step two: take the s card an put the file on it an eject it

step three: look adn rea more news while triyng to put the s car into the sd card slot

step four: stick it in the disc slot

Photos

Smash Journeyman
well, i have found two avenues towards the piko hammer over golden. one is Tcll's new universal model converter, the second being a quick redo of brawlscript to handle such massive values. both ar equally close. personally, i'm hoping for brawlscript.

erm, did you try some reeeeeally thin needle nose pliers?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
NOTE TO ALL ANIMATORS: PLEASE continue animating on this, an send me your animations. If you can, send them via Skype. I am SonicBrawler. when you friend request me, say you are an Amy animator.

Brianabonifacio

Smash Rookie
I'm new here and don't mean to be a bother or pest, but I'm following this and hoping it's not going to be abandoned. I'm looking forward the final product. :) I downloaded the beta and I love it already. Good luck! And sorry if I sound cheesy or whatever :p, but I do want to help.

even though i don't have the right software to do this, here are some of my ideas:
Down Air: She points one of her feet down and either 1) spins like a drill, or 2) dives down like Sonic
Neutral Air: 1) Spins her hammer around her or 2) swings both directions (left & right) with her hammer
A Forward Tilt: twirls around and nails the opponent with a a heel jab from her boot
A Down Tilt: spins her hammer around once while still crouched
Win 1: blows a kiss the the camera (giggling if possible), winks, and stays in that postion (leaning forward with one hand under her chin and the other out behind her)
Win 2: puts her hammer on one shoulder and says something like That's right, I'm the best!
Win 3: Hits the ground with her hammer once to her left, once to her right, and then leans on her hammer

hope i could help and good luck with the sd card!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I agree, it would be sad if this project died.

but i also have a question, sonicthehedgehog:
Do you have a hammer yet, or do you still need one? because i think i found a way via hack i saw for mario using kirby's hammer. not quite sure, but i'm looking.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
well you texture it and we wont have it vertexed till the next beta is released. :3 let me know when you have it textured.
i'm still working on finding a way to vertex it/use the vertex i made. so hopefully i'll have found a way by the time the beta is out.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
alright, once this is working, an awesome hammer will be ridiculously easy. It seems like a workable version will be coming out soon, so I'll be able to make an uber awesome hammer for ya. I'd advise simply using a regular golden hammer model for now, and then replace the model with a really good hammer later. you'll be able to simply rename the bones if I use another model for a hammer, that way you can have what you need now, and have a really good, finished hammer later, and be able to continue on being able to work on this. also, do you have this thread on kk-mm?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
i cant ge tthe hammer to work :\
lemme see what i can do. Something I may be able to do is simply use mario as the base instead. The bones will still be named the same, so the animations you have will still work. I'll edit this with further info.

EDIT: Why aren't you just using D3's hammer? it's in the file. you should be able to just use that one. I can replace the model with whatever model you want afterward, as long as i know what bones you have the hitboxes attached to. The easiest way to see insta-results would be to simply rename amy's bones to D3's bones and use his fitmotionetc and fitchar files.

actually, lemme test my theory on replacing D3's hammer.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
i tried it, but it froze. also, i have no clue how to do any of this animting things with bones, so unless a REALLY good hacker helps, this is on pause

Top Bottom