• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
"but if anyone can help this dream become a reality, I'd appreciate it greatly:"

Fen__

Smash Ace
Did I miss something? Why are you posting a picture of Balloon Fighter in this thread?

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
i can help you with the psa and the 2 textures of shadow mario and bowser jr

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Does Kyral plan to make animating easier in any way shape or form? If so I would love to do the animations. Though as it stands, it seems just to time consuming and not as efficient.
I would also like to know that alot of projects would get done faster that way... Including mine....

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
has anyone seen the new mewtwo pack bigsharkz made? in the pack it has a sound file for the announcer to say mewtwo and when reading the pack it says we dont need to burn iso's

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
has anyone seen the new mewtwo pack bigsharkz made? in the pack it has a sound file for the announcer to say mewtwo and when reading the pack it says we dont need to burn iso's
Ugh...

Don't post old news around here. It requires Riivolution, which I don't (and cannot) use. If anyone wants to make their own sound effects, they can do so, and I'll feature them, but I'm not doing it.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Off topic but...
The Riddle: What do you get from a clock you can't see?

Take the "see" out of clock you get lock :p

"C" what I did there?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Off topic but...
The Riddle: What do you get from a clock you can't see?

Take the "see" out of clock you get lock :p

"C" what I did there?
WOAH!

I knew it was something about 'lock,' but I didn't get it at first. :laugh:

Everyone ignore this, go back to your hackin'.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
can i help with some bowser jr animations please i am a big fan of shadow mario and bowser jr

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
dang it Intrepid, empty your PM box! i have a present for you.

basically, i finally realized why Shadow Mario's hips wouldn't move. somehow the movement in his HipN2 bone got replaced with a single Y translation in every animation, so all we have to do is re-animate it, because the HipN2 bone is Mario's original HipN, so it still looks there for how to move.

maybe now Guy will stop complaining and get to work...

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post, but i want to get Intrepid's attention, and his PM box is still full...

so maybe this will get your attention

Shadow Mario with hat says hi.

and dont mind the slightly messed up textures and Luigi's face. this was the Mario Bros over Ice Climbers from KC a few days ago, they had the same missing hat problem, but they edited the models a bit, so when i replaced it, Luigi's face happened.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I seeing that shadow mario has one glitch i saw then I help ThunderSpam with his SubSpaces Enemies D:
that he has the hair thought his cap.

you need to deactivate shadow mario's "hairN" (I thought the name was so) bone and activate that bone again then he takes of the hat

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman

Shadow Mario says thanks Pikazz!

but it's actually the HairMb bone that needed to be deactivated. i probably would have eventually found it, but you saved me a bit of time anyways. my hope is that we don't have him take his hat off now.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
*no-hair-thought-cap-shadow-mario-yeay pic!*
Shadow Mario says thanks Pikazz!

but it's actually the HairMb bone that needed to be deactivated. i probably would have eventually found it, but you saved me a bit of time anyways. my hope is that we don't have him take his hat off now.
no problem x3

know it is offtopic but how do you deactivates bones. I have my thought but wanna know exactly how D:

ontopic:
HYPE FOR BOWSER JR AND SHADOW MARIO!

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
well, it has to do with the EyeYellowM bone, it's the reason why the hat would only show up when he has a smash ball, because that bone is only shown when you have a smash ball. that's the reason some models only show up when you have a smash ball. most characters have an EyeYellowM bone, and most of them are the 2nd bone in, which is Mario's hat model bone. what i did was use Ds22's bone hexing method to swap bone indexes with his HatM bone and his HairMb bone. the hair reappears when he has a smash ball, but his hat is always there now. it's technically not actually deactivating the bone, it's just more tricking brawl to make it do what we want.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
HYYYYPE!!

Great work as always, Snoopy, but I have good news and bad news. Excuse the semi-off-topic-ness.

GOOD:

-Bowser Jr. now walks correctly, with an animation.

-Dash and Run animations are different

-Airship Armada v2 done (animation fix, spawns fix, Pokémon Trainer fix, 3 Airships in background)

-Got enough money for a PS3! :bee:

-Starting NSMBW hack: Super Mario Bros. Anthology :bee:

-Dumped PMs

BAD:

-Computer broken; cannot work on, upload, or download BJr. files :urg:

-Will not post often, will not update OP until I have a computer (or USB keyboard (**** Wiimote hurts my hand))

--

Weegee, Snoopy, TGYMK, Starwaffle, carry on. I'll upload what I have when I can. Snoopy is temporary project lead.

<rolls over and goes to sleep>

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry to hear the problems Intrepid, just send the files when you can. i have this month off of school, and i probably wont get all the hours i want at work, so i'll have plenty of time to get this project going again.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
basically, no. animating will take a while, and PSA shouldn't take as long, and maybe a few unintended glitches to fix, but besides that, nothing. we got the easy stuff out of the way first, because it was easy. that, and i think i'm the only one of the team that is still able to work on it for now.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
basically, nothing new. Intrepid hasn't sent the updated stuff he has, and i've been really busy with work. so basically, nothing new.

oh, and Anivernage, i'll check them out when i can.
edit: yeah, there not working. you said you got these from New Super Mario Bros Wii? if so, that's the problem, because our Bowser Jr model is from the Winter Olympic Games game. the NSMBW model must be pretty different than the WOG model, because he stays in his t-pose, but his torso moves a bit. but hey, thanks for trying anyways.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't have a clue, RandomTBush is in charge of that, you can bug him about it, if you want.

brawlpwnage

Smash Rookie
Wait can you please post a dl link that does not require a password because my freind and I have been wishing for 2 years for someone to do this and now we cant do it just because theres no dl link..

Fen__

Smash Ace
Could you link to whatever download you're talking about (the post it's in, not the actual download link)? There is no download for the characters in the OP (just the brush, a texture, and the portraits and stuff, none of which require a password), so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Either way, the characters are not remotely complete.

Top Bottom