• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: I (Would You Play It?)

Would you play "Project Isai" if it existed?

• Yes

Votes: 43 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Madao

So did anyone try out all those codes yet?

Also, is that test setup group ready to begin? Hopefully we can get some progress in this weekend.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
hello every1

i would like to join ur group of hacking brawl to make it like our beloved game super smash bros 64 for the nintendo 64

i believe my setup is the optimal setup for the brawl hacking experience

i have my wii set up on my tv, my laptop is portable for maximum efficiency (think hacking while pooping), and my mom will b making me piza bites
ive found this to increase my work efficiency by 20% and my brain capacity for hacking by 50^

thank u

i hope to be a valuable asset to ur team

Kati

Smash Lord
No. We moved our discussion and planning to a private message thread. We are currently looking for a psa expert, as we have obtained tons of data from 64 but have yet to implement it into brawl.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
>We moved our discussion and planning to a private message thread.

:joyful::joyful::chuckle::laugh::rotfl::smash::joyful::roll:

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Came in here to post that a game with Brawl's roster using Smash 64's physics with today's experience in what works for a competitive Smash game would be SO DAMN HYPE!

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
No. We moved our discussion and planning to a private message thread. We are currently looking for a psa expert, as we have obtained tons of data from 64 but have yet to implement it into brawl.
Sounds dead to me

Kati

Smash Lord
No discussion is happening at the moment, just work. Discussion is needed for overall direction of the project, but people like Madao and Sluigi are working very hard to transform brawl's engine into ssb64's, which is a task that does not afford weekly progress reports, unless you yourself understand the technical details of coding, in which you would probably already be part of the team... If you want to help, but cannot provide those skills, then please spread the word so that we can recruit more technically educated smashers.

We have collected lots of codes and stages and data, and so are working towards a rough draft/demo. It will not replicate 64 authentically, just as Project: M has yet to fully convert elements from Brawl back to Melee after years of work (Project:M demo 1.0 was nothing like it is today); rather, a rough draft/demo will be fun in its own right, while not claiming to replace ssb64, and more importantly, re-open the gates for discussion.

lag comp

Smash Rookie
Wow! I'm happy to have stumbled upon this! I'm really looking forward for this! Hope the team is still going through the draft and everything!

Top Bottom