• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Box Art (Redone - Melee Version)

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Maybe get rid of the "Nintendo Seal of Approval"? I doubt they approve of project M. :p

Last edited:

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
Nice I like it, I just made one of my own but I may just use this one, going to post a thread with mine.

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
There is also a program that lets you rename your ISO and change the code (so you can separate it from NTSC Brawl), and when you choose the game it wont say "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", it will say what you choose eg "Project M".

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
realy if you have a old enough wii you can axualy put projectm into a brawl iso burn it into a disk and print the cover of this find a spare case put the printed cover in it then just take a disk safe pin write super smash bros brawl and use it with a loader method and this would axualy work but id recomend not becaus every update youd have to do something with the old disk and put the new version on another iso to update then burn it AGAIn so i wouldnt burn it to a disk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlKoVE-XT0

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
You could also just burn the Brawl .ISO on to a disc, and just use an SD card for the Project M files so that you can still update it easily. As long as gecko has codes on it will load up as Project M.

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
Sure I'm working on that, do you really would delete that and put anything? I'm thinking in another frase, because the original Melee box art says "Nintendo's Best in 4-player action"
cute anime's best in 4 player adventure

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
You could also just burn the Brawl .ISO on to a disc, and just use an SD card for the Project M files so that you can still update it easily. As long as gecko has codes on it will load up as Project M.
realy with a hack and if done right you can set the wii to play regular wii games and burned games like regularly so project m can be played through homebrew channel

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I like it, but I would like it more if it used the models used in-game. Using the Sm4sh models kinda seems like a rip-off.

Top Bottom