• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M. My thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
It's been a while since I've been to the forums (I believe the last time I was here it was before Brawl even came out). Yet once I had heard about Project M and had gotten some legitimate time to play it, I really wanted to make a video tribute to the mod that the boys had been working so hard to develop. So here it is: my tribute to Project M!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpiSzeqYtRM

Opinions or criticisms are highly accepted. Heck, I believe the first day I posted this video to YouTube there was already a guy all over me for my supposed "hating" of the normal Brawl game!

Anyways, I already posted this in the Project M thread, but I wanted to make my own thread so I could truly commend everyone who has put so much time and effort into this project, so THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom