• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ssbstreak

Smash Cadet
Yo. I need some PM friends. I have none. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back. Thank you. Looking forward to playing some P:M!

ssbstreak

Smash Cadet
Sweet. I don't have much P:M experience yet, but I will catch on quick. I have a sexy smash background. Look'n forward to getting more friends.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
how can one have a sexy smash background?

anyone around for match? I may not have much time left and I'm fiending a 1v1 smash

ssbstreak

Smash Cadet
Because smash64 is the sexiest thing out there. Also, does anyone know how to reduce the delay. I have NEVER seen so much delay in all my life. That was RIDICULOUS. unplayble.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
try moving the wii closer to your wifi hotspot. also make sure you pick levels and characters that aren't alts and don't have a lot of activity.

MattNF

Smash Lord
try moving the wii closer to your wifi hotspot. also make sure you pick levels and characters that aren't alts and don't have a lot of activity.
this, ive noticed the new alt costumes increase delay and lag A LOT

just stick with default colors and stages, it's that easy ppl

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Good games IronChar. I think the last match desynced because it kept showing you suicide.

Yeerk

Smash Journeyman
How could they not know? Someone mentioned dabessdi as one of the first replys to this thread

The point of the list was so someone could quickly add 20+ people and not need to ask for their code. Once the list gets large enough players will a be able to get on and always find someone seeking a match. No code trading required since they should have each other added already.

My bad, I forgot about that. I still think xat is more convenient, you only add the people you actually play with, and communicating with them is faster.

We should play sometime lol. I've haven't done 3.0 online at all.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Added all recent players.

Removed from list :

invaderark12 ~ 1550-8538-6463
XANA ~ 0305-3140-0461

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Oh that was you I was wondering who I was playing lol. Yea dude ggs nice Mewtwo!
Lol, yeah, I wanted my name to look like it was spelling "DEEZO" with the japanese letters and symbols. And thanks! I really want to get good with Mewtwo. That Falcon and Lucas of yours is beast.

Top Bottom