• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
You can't invite, but it's pretty easy to set up matches once you have people registered! 4172-1184-4658 in case you didn't catch my FC.

edit: Trying to join you! Hopefully the servers let us! They've been weird.

edit2: I can try to host real quick, too. Getting infinite join for you. But I think servers are undergoing maintenance since i couldn't play with my brother either.

Last edited:

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice
You can't invite, but it's pretty easy to set up matches once you have people registered! 4172-1184-4658 in case you didn't catch my FC.

edit2: I can try to host real quick, too. Getting infinite join for you. But I think servers are undergoing maintenance since i couldn't play with my brother either.
Any luck?

ParadoxZ

Smash Apprentice

Yeah the servers might be down. I failed to join twice

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I'm gone for 30 minutes and everyone starts having fun without me? I feel betrayed... joking here.
Anyways, anyone want to play with me?

Edit: @ Fafthefaf Fafthefaf : ill play you. I can host. If you can't join, or rather, if you can't join, ill rehost a new room every so often.

Last edited:

Fafthefaf

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mattito_Pattito
3DS FC
5155-3501-7689
Faf did you get join to work? It says you are brawling
Nope. I've been trying to join pinkdeaf's game and it just loads. I'm pretty convinced that the servers are down.

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I suppose playing any sort of matches online is impossible. Seeya faf and everyone else here. May the afternoon grant us the right to play.

Bizzy

Smash Apprentice
Im using the hackles method on my wii to play project m online. Though I only started trying today here is the link: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...shutdown-warning-to-lan-adapter-users.355374/

Just scroll down until you see the project m hackles method if you were one of the people that already signed onto the server before WFC shut down since there was a dedicated server put up by someone. Or you could explore one of the other options on the page.
oh alright thanks for the clarification bro

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Oh no problem, was feeling frustrated myself not being able to play online. Although I actually haven't had a chance to really play with anyone as I just got this set up yesterday . . .

Edit: Btw if anyone is using the method Im using my friend code is 1247-0652-9848
we could play a couple rounds.

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
4172-1184-4658 is my FC, I will add you and give it a shot anyway.

edit: Doesn't appear to be working yet. :( I hope it starts working again this evening!

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Yes, very unfortunate. This happened to my brother just the other day when he got his all set up finally. But later in the evening they finally came back up and we were able to play. I'm not sure if they just have maintenance days or what, but every so often they go down for a bit.

Top Bottom