• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I doubt it too, though everyone I've played they're like "hey you're really good!" I'm not good by any means, but can't hurt to play the really good people. I'm surprised by how much different smash is from the other fighters I've played. I wish I had gotten into it sooner, I feel like what I've learned from other fighters I have to un-learn just to improve in this. It's been a journey... :p
I've been only playing for less then a year so I guess I'm kinda new too

Rags

Smash Ace
INb4 soon-to-be-mango of PM.

I't been since march for me. Though recently I've really went all out with training. By that I mean playing smash exclusively and constantly watching videos and looking for more info on it. Don't know if I've gotten any better though... >.>

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
INb4 soon-to-be-mango of PM.

I't been since march for me. Though recently I've really went all out with training. By that I mean playing smash exclusively and constantly watching videos and looking for more info on it. Don't know if I've gotten any better though... >.>
I'm sure you've gotten better since, especially if you've done what you said. I look forward to facing you, but don't expect any mercy from me :chuckle:

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
If you want to beat @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) , there are two things you really need to do. Never tech in place, and DI away when he combos you. Also, SDIing the shines at low percentages won't hurt, but I'm pretty bad at that myself.

EDIT PAYPAL MM ME BRO! Bo5, Apex Ruleset.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
If you want to beat @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) , there are two things you really need to do. Never tech in place, and DI away when he combos you. Also, SDIing the shines at low percentages won't hurt, but I'm pretty bad at that myself.

Name the plane ticket price to texas, I'll double it, beat you, then come down to texas and beat you again bro!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Check my sig(niature). Yes, I play Samus. I... haven't truly been forgotten, haven't I?!
Now I remember playing you. I had to go back to find the message but you were the one that swore vengeance against me lol
Likewise. It seems as though your falco was very smooth and vicious. It was hard to fight back. Good games and hope to avenge myself someday.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
davis and kos are definietly the best guys on here. ive only been playing for about two weeks, but ive either traded wins or walked out of wifi matches the victor. but those two i couldnt get one in

kos is just insane and plays on wifi like hes offline
and davis' falco shine... the hitstun on that bull**** move is broken lol

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
davis and kos are definietly the best guys on here. ive only been playing for about two weeks, but ive either traded wins or walked out of wifi matches the victor. but those two i couldnt get one in

kos is just insane and plays on wifi like hes offline
I'm glad I'm known as the guy who's good because his character is broken lol

Last edited:

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
nah youre def really good. like i said im only 2 weeks in (and played you on like my 4th day), so i havent seen all the characters in action yet. when i saw that, how your falco would have time to shine me and then smoke a cigarette and still successfully follow up, i knew falco would be top 3 on the tier list whenever they make it

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
nah youre def really good. like i said im only 2 weeks in (and played you on like my 4th day), so i havent seen all the characters in action yet. when i saw that, how your falco would have time to shine me and then smoke a cigarette and still successfully follow up, i knew falco would be top 3 on the tier list whenever they make it
He's number two in melee, and I'm pretty sure he's two in PM, according to the preliminary tier list they released a while back, although they could have released a new one, so you're right. I just think he's so much fun to play lol

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Weefee will be down for a while. Disappointing I know.
Hitstun on reflector isn't actually that long. You can wiggle out of it shortly after you hit the apex of your upwards arc above like 50%. It's knockback doesn't quite scale with it's hitstun linearly.

Rags

Smash Ace
I'm sure you've gotten better since, especially if you've done what you said. I look forward to facing you, but don't expect any mercy from me :chuckle:
I wouldn't dare ask for any less. Just let me know when you want to play!

Well I'm screwed, I don't know if I can SDI with a wii-chuck at all. Don't you need the C-stick?

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Do we have each other added? I thought we did. I'll hop on and try, always willing to give it a shot. Desperate for it back.

By the way, a few people HAVE had success with it the past few days. I had successful games last night, more laggy than usual, but then I couldn't rejoin after the few matches we played. So it's just been very hit or miss.

Last edited:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i figure i would just ask you guys

so when i load PM now, instead of going to the PM "homepage" (you know where you have play, update, other things), i go to a gecko screen and then into smash

i followed the facebook link to the T....what did i do wrong?

Rags

Smash Ace
i figure i would just ask you guys

so when i load PM now, instead of going to the PM "homepage" (you know where you have play, update, other things), i go to a gecko screen and then into smash

i followed the facebook link to the T....what did i do wrong?
Where are you geting hung up on? atr the OS loading screen?

Top Bottom