• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
Where are you geting hung up on? atr the OS loading screen?
okay, i can play the game normally, go through the wifi hack thing, open up brawl and then go to the stage creator. but after going to the stage creator, instead of going to this screen:

i end up at gecko and then project M loads. This screen ^ doesn't show up at all. I want this screen to show up, what did i do wrong

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
okay, i can play the game normally, go through the wifi hack thing, open up brawl and then go to the stage creator. but after going to the stage creator, instead of going to this screen:

i end up at gecko and then project M loads. This screen ^ doesn't show up at all. I want this screen to show up, what did i do wrong
YOu did nothing wrong. Thatis supposed to happen.I

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Uh

Didn't they close wifi down already? How are you guys playing if it's not over Dolphin?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Some of the guys here linked me some build that just lets you connect over wifi, but the servers are messed up right now so we can't play for now

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Uh

Didn't they close wifi down already? How are you guys playing if it's not over Dolphin?
Google connecting Brawl/Project M to WiFi post Nintendo WFC Shutdown.

There is a complete thread and tutorial on this website.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sounds like a lot of work. I'll see you guys on Dolphin :p

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Will anyone give this a shot with me? Try a few rounds? It may be kind of laggy since I'm watching the 3DS tourney, but I want to see if it works.

4172-1184-4658

@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 I see u im callin u out play wit me

edit: or not lol ugh no one wants to pray

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Will anyone give this a shot with me? Try a few rounds? It may be kind of laggy since I'm watching the 3DS tourney, but I want to see if it works.

4172-1184-4658

@ pinkdeaf1 pinkdeaf1 I see u im callin u out play wit me

edit: or not lol ugh no one wants to pray
I was also watching that tourney, but was disgusted bybwhat I saw. Ill be there in a few.

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Hey sounds good! Yeah it's in top 8 right now. Has been pretty cringeworthy, but some interesting stuff and still holding out for a new reveal.

edit: Attempting to join you.... OH MY

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Sorry for the lag, think it's just my end from the tourney.

I'm gonna head off to finish it (it's almost over), but thanks for trying it out with me! I'm just glad to know it works.

Good games and yes it is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom