• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
This is extremely frustrating. Couple more.
Yeah. Had enough. I quit.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Sorry if I kinda over did it there heh heh, my bad
Maybe a little. But hey, as long as you enjoyed yourself! Anyway, what is the deal. Don't dodge, don't shield, what?
That was a serious question. Ha!

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone else wanna slap me around? Geez come on!

And while I wait for my next tormentor....what's the word is brawl 4 going to be more like brawl or melee or does anyone really know?
To anwser your question (if no one has ever done so yet), Smash 4 is going to be a lot like Brawl and from what I can remember, is supposed to be more basic.
I probably won't see anyone doing any wavedashing or crazy moonwalking when Smash comes to 3DS, but would I care? No. It's portable for hell's sake.

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
To anwser your question (if no one has ever done so yet), Smash 4 is going to be a lot like Brawl and from what I can remember, is supposed to be more basic.
I probably won't see anyone doing any wavedashing or crazy moonwalking when Smash comes to 3DS, but would I care? No. It's portable for hell's sake.
Hey ggs earlier that bowser is strong still

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ Lil Puddin Lil Puddin ggs i had fun that zelda is something else
She's got a nice pair of legs on her, amirite?

That Yoshi really threw me off. Even after I got used to his hit boxes. Ike was very deadly too. I couldn't sweet spot the ledge with Sheik because I suck at aiming her pathetic excuse for an upB recovery. lol

@Halfminded
Dat Roy tho. Sorry for randomly quitting earlier after those few games. My regular sparrer guy chimed in and it was go time.

I couldn't fight your Roy on any of the stages with platforms. Too edgy for me and then I cried. But even so it was a pretty even matchup.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GGs @ zeroultima6 zeroultima6 those last two matches were funny.

Your Mario was awesome but fighting Kirby was astonishingly boring because of the monotonous moves I had to defend against/use. It was good spacing practice I guess. Oh and lightning kick practice on small targets! That's gonna piss someone off.

Is that how Kirby is usually played? That's my first time fighting Kirby 1v1, so I dunno. If so, I think Kirby can go on my "don't fight if you've got a headache" list with Link and Tink. lol

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Anyone want to play? I don't have very long though.

nvm

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
GGs @ zeroultima6 zeroultima6 those last two matches were funny.

Your Mario was awesome but fighting Kirby was astonishingly boring because of the monotonous moves I had to defend against/use. It was good spacing practice I guess. Oh and lightning kick practice on small targets! That's gonna piss someone off.

Is that how Kirby is usually played? That's my first time fighting Kirby 1v1, so I dunno. If so, I think Kirby can go on my "don't fight if you've got a headache" list with Link and Tink. lol
If you want, I can show you a kirby at much more threatening level. No, kirby is not all dash attack and rolling.

Oh, and if anyone wants to play, I can in 15 minutes.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oh god, what is PK Fire in this game... :crying:

Good games Subtle One. I can't say my Falco was too fond of all those SDs, but I enjoyed most of our games. Your Mewtwo and someone else gave me the most trouble.

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
In what way? I don't mean to make my opponents feel bad.
Well with DK he just has really far reach and you just make really good usage of the crouch cancels and in addition to that your approaches don't usually leave you vulnerable to out of shield grabs either because you approach with a grab or because you are either too far or on the other side of the shield.

Generally I just get angry about it when options get shut down for me. No need to change up a good play style so ignore it. Its not like you see me in person or anything.

Top Bottom