• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Yeah thats why anything I did out of shine wasnt working lol i thought it was just me Saeros

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
>low lag
>low lag
>low lag
Do you know where you are? o3o
How fun, he is closer to you than I am to you, yet we often have a decent and stable connection.

Edit: (Do I not know something I should? I mean, something like "he is at South America"?)
(Not hate over SA, it's just to far away from here.)

Last edited:

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
Anyone want to 1vs1?

Nvm. Found someone else to play with.

Last edited:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
GGs. I got four stocked a couple times and then mained the c-stick for some stocks, it was pretty fun.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ TurboLink TurboLink i intend to give you a real game not me getting frustrated and taking chip damage until i sd some time

i can play for like 20-30 minutes before dinner anyone down?

fox cpu it is :D

Last edited:

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
If anyone would like to play some p:m I'd be down. Don't have a ton of experience in p:m and would like to change that. 4768-7267-9748

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
GGs pax. First time I've tried p:m on wifi and I've got to say you're pretty good. Marth's weight feels a bit different than in melee but it might just be me being bad.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby I only like playing this game for dubs anymore and more often than not lately, it's just become too much hassle to organize them or simply get 2 or 3 replies

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
GGs pax. First time I've tried p:m on wifi and I've got to say you're pretty good. Marth's weight feels a bit different than in melee but it might just be me being bad.
Like I said above, it could also be the lag. Felt like you had quite a few things going, but then dropped them because of the delay.

And thanks, I think I've definitely leveled up quite a bit thanks to all the players on this thread.

Top Bottom