• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
GGs, you're good but I'm not gonna sit and be put down by Yoshi when there's serious input lag. I don't know if you weren't getting it or if you're used to it but I couldn't do anything, I just had to throw stuff out.
Im used to it and the lag inputs was serious in the first two matches, trust me it could be alot worse

waygu

Smash Lord
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby I only like playing this game for dubs anymore and more often than not lately, it's just become too much hassle to organize them or simply get 2 or 3 replies
we should get a dubs pm group going of who usually plays and organize that way, if i could plan times it'd work way better for me and i'd play them more, i dont suck as much as i used to and want to start learning dubs

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby I only like playing this game for dubs anymore and more often than not lately, it's just become too much hassle to organize them or simply get 2 or 3 replies
I know what you mean. Every time I try coordinating doubles, it feels like I spend a lot more time searching than actually playing. I'd like to play in teams with you some time soon, anyway. Would you be free at all tomorrow? I already told Flash I could probably play by then (and I'm sure he'd join us).

waygu

Smash Lord
for doubles team mate: i play better as support in doubles, prefer peach or someone big like bowser

edit: royal you want to team up? we've played some before, i remember we found a groove of me holding off the other and pushing 2v1s and assisting gimps basically

also xat.com/projectmeleepractice if you want to have communication during

Last edited:

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
for doubles team mate: i play better as support in doubles, prefer peach or someone big like bowser

edit: royal you want to team up? we've played some before, i remember we found a groove of me holding off the other and pushing 2v1s and assisting gimps basically

ok then we are 4 with @ R Royal-X , do you mind hosting royal?
we are blue

Royal-X

Smash Ace

I can't use xat since I'm on mobile unfortunately :<
Also I do have an impressive pocket Bowser if I do say so myself
Edit: We're red then~

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs guys. Fun matches indeed. Took me a few games to catch on to both of your playstyles. Oh and sowwy for killing you so much @ waygu waygu I usually just go all out once there's only one left so I sometimes stop focusing on where my team mate

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs @ RipxWizho RipxWizho , your friend is pretty good. those were fun games, learned a few things and enjoyed the teamwork with @ R Royal-X . i like your DK too, i play him way campier in 1v1s but in doubles it was fun to tank and up b everything

GGs guys. Fun matches indeed. Took me a few games to catch on to both of your playstyles. Oh and sowwy for killing you so much @ waygu waygu I usually just go all out once there's only one left so I sometimes stop focusing on where my team mate
same, we learned to play off it as it happened more. i think we only killed each other once each when it was actually a big deal in game so its not a problem at all lol. sorry for sding so much, that game on fd with samus/dk i sd'd twice and got gimped within 2 minutes

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I know what you mean. Every time I try coordinating doubles, it feels like I spend a lot more time searching than actually playing. I'd like to play in teams with you some time soon, anyway. Would you be free at all tomorrow? I already told Flash I could probably play by then (and I'm sure he'd join us).
Sounds good but around what time?

Top Bottom