• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Yea in the beginning of the games your neutral is really good and then you just lose steam towards the end. You just have to remind yourself to stick to the gameplan and you'll get better on last stock.

I'll play

0519-1238-6244
Yeah I can do that. Thanks, hows the Wolf vs Sheik MU? Seems impossible or insanely hard.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Yeah I can do that. Thanks, hows the Wolf vs Sheik MU? Seems impossible or insanely hard.
Spacies beat sheik, but it is a very hard match up. The hard part is approaching, but once you understand how sheik works it gets easier. You need a very good neutral game to beat sheik.

waygu

Smash Lord
Im down for dubs at 6 central/7 est. Rip and I are similar skill levels so it'd be good to split us for balancing since you two have a good deal of doubles experience under your belts

waygu

Smash Lord
im online for the next 20 minutes, anyone want to play?
im just gonna warm up my movement and beat up a cpu

@ U un.dead how did you get that taboo icon dude? that thing is cool as hell, i cant find how to unlock them online

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
TurboLink Uhh.. so I guess you're done after 4 matches then? GGs
waygu I beat subspace to get it. I never see anyone use this pic, haha I thought it was because nobody liked it

Edit: @ waygu waygu I hope I'm not overdoing it
Edit2: waygu waygu you improved a lot! You really have to quit choking after the first 2 stocks though. I have a lot of homework otherwise I'd keep playing. Cya bro, GGs

Last edited:
Top Bottom