• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Uzif

Smash Rookie
Even though 3.5 is better, the sd card I use for pm stuff is on 3.6 and it usually takes forever to reinstall pm into a sd card.

You sure you don't have 3.6?
I do have 3.6 on another sd card but i cant get the online working
i followed a vid and manually edited the files but i cant connect to online for some reason

Last edited:

Uzif

Smash Rookie
Last time i tried it said i wasnt connected to the internet but ill try it again real quick
when i tried to update it it says no network even though with 3.5 i can connect just fine

Last edited:

Uzif

Smash Rookie
Thats with the 3,6 launcher? Have you check to see if your internet is working?
I checked and i know for sure my wii is connected and it works for 3.5.
idk it doesnt for 3.6 i just reinstalled a new 3.6

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
H himemiya
GGs and good stuff I thought you'd be rusty, but you played like the hime I remember. :p Good to have you back around.

Edit: about DC's, there are a seriously limited number of stages since 3.6 cause of the problems with the lame L-option stage selection screen we have now. I was actiually really surprised that the Metroid and Meta Knight stages were even working at all in our session. If you like, I can share a stage fix R Royal-X cooked up. It doesn't bring much back, but at least brings back PS2 and YS.

Last edited:

himemiya

Smash Lord
H himemiya
GGs and good stuff I thought you'd be rusty, but you played like the hime I remember. :p Good to have you back around.

Edit: about DC's, there are a seriously limited number of stages since 3.6 cause of the problems with the lame L-option stage selection screen we have now. I was actiually really surprised that the Metroid and Meta Knight stages were even working at all in our session. If you like, I can share a stage fix R Royal-X cooked up. It doesn't bring much back, but at least brings back PS2 and YS.
All the stages without alts works fine, the stages that are suppose to be statistically the same has a lesser chance of dc but can dc except for battlefleid.

Please link me, whatever brings back more options.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
All the stages without alts works fine, the stages that are suppose to be statistically the same has a lesser chance of dc but can dc except for battlefleid.

Please link me, whatever brings back more options.
Seems I've been tagged by PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey . Anywho this might be what you're looking for http://tinyurl.com/wifipack-stagefix (ignore my dumb wifi pack part)
The stage seem to DC based on character costume on wifi. Like all of C. Falcons costumes will take him to the original stage, while some other characters (mainly those with alt costumes) get taken to the alt stages which leads to the desync.
I just fixed this by making the alt stage the same as the original. So PS2s alt is PS2 etc.
May or may not work with people without tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Yes, it is. I forgot where exactly, but somewhere on these forums there's a working 3.6 full build of PM that's compatible with miimfi. Note: Wiimfi is the ONLY way to get PM wifi working right now, and you will desync with other players and cause disconnections if you use anything but 3.6 full -- not even the beta will work online properly.

Top Bottom