• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

imabudaddict

Smash Cadet
NNID
imabudaddict
Hey Guys! My new friend code is 3055-4285-1543 plz add me as soon as possible, I'm live on twitch.tv/imabudaddict and I am looking for friendly casuals. :D

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play?
GGs...Mattchu. Sorry about the connection. We had lots of self destructs and moves that we don't want during combos. i had to adjust the environment when we played. The space animals matches were pretty good. I had no idea how you were l cancel shining all day...lol.

Glad this thread was bumped...:)

anyone wanna play 5 pacific time?
I can play you around that time.

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs...Mattchu. Sorry about the connection. We had lots of self destructs and moves that we don't want during combos. i had to adjust the environment when we played. The space animals matches were pretty good. I had no idea how you were l cancel shining all day...lol.

GGs dude, those were lots of fun lol your wolf was going ham there. Play ya again soon!

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011

anyone playing?

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone 1v1?

Yo, I can play.
I'm online right now. Join

Edit: GGs Mattchu. I got wreck with CF combo punch twice off the stage...lol.

You got the touch and rhythm man...too good

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone 1v1?
Yo, I can play.

Edit: GGs dude, who would you say are your mains?

Thanks, you're pretty good too. I don't think I can beat your Peach and sorry about the sd's.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I can play.

Edit: GGs dude, who would you say are your mains?

Thanks, you're pretty good too. I don't think I can beat your Peach and sorry about the sd's.
I don't have any mains at this moment. I try different characters for variety which I enjoy and experiment with. Playing with space animals or fast fall characters is really execution heavy and I'm surprise you are able to do it online.

Do you play offline or go to any tournaments where you are from?

Edit: Anyone 1v1?

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
I don't have any mains at this moment. I try different characters for variety which I enjoy and experiment with. Playing with space animals or fast fall characters is really execution heavy and I'm surprise you are able to do it online.

Do you play offline or go to any tournaments where you are from?

Edit: Anyone 1v1?
im currently at work I will be home in like 2 and half hours if ur still down to play bro!

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
Find an opponent. Trade Friend codes. Smash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3bj346/setting_up_project_m_36_wifi_link_to_instructions/
If youre having problems connecting and have properly replaced all the required files then the next step is to change your router channel for a stronger signal. I myself aswell as 3 of my friends had to change router channels to successfully connect to online. Jump through your router channels until you find one that lets you connect but do rememeber it takes time for the channels to kick in.

Prefered ruleset is:

-Stocks

-Stage selection
Anything on first page

-Time
8min

-Items
No items.

(If I deny your attempt to join the game its just because im doing a 1v1 atm. No hard feelings <3)

Smart suggestion!
Its not mandatory but if you can please like the persons comment with their friend code if you have added them.

Lets not be lazy guys lets keep it organized!

My frend code is: 5202-9122-1599

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
I have Skype but I do not want to have video chat. Though we could use it to communicate via text. Also I may have to leave all of a sudden because I have to eat soon.

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
if ure still here I already registered you but u have to register me now
no video chat lol I just want it to communicate with you bro, btw its all good bro take your time I wont be home for another hour and a half if your still up to play if ur still up for it

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
lol well lets play 8 o clock or 730 your time whats ur Skype? and oh yeah don't double post just edit your original post lol the moderators will ban you if u do it too much bro;)

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Hopefully, but I will try to be around that time frame.

Added your FC MachuAchoo. Click my avatar for my FC

Edit: Anyone 1v1 or Teams?
anyone wanna join for dubs? Im on everyday !
kik me if you are up for some games:jaredallen_

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna join for dubs? Im on everyday !
kik me if you are up for some games:jaredallen_
Hey Jwave. We doing teams or 1v1? I apologize for interrupting the party :/

Edit: Anyone 1v1 or teams?

Last edited:
Top Bottom