• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I just had, not 1, not 2, but 3 dreams I beat m2k in a local tournament yesterday. those were so strong, I woke up feeling super happy about myself and believed it for a good 30min.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I had a nightmare that was academic related when I stayed up late to finish a paper. I woke up super sad and believed it for a good 30 min. I need to chill.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Your dreams are telling you the future lol. I wish i had dreams like that when I do have dreams they are all horror based like being stranded on a island with monsters chasing me or falling off a bridge with the bridge being destroyed in the process or something.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I had a dream of being eaten by a banana once.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I had a dream last night that I was Spider-Man in a weird alt version of the universe where instead of Uncle Ben getting shot, he got framed and arrested and I broke him out. Then we were a vigilante team hiding from the law and taking out criminals to try to clear his name.

Spider Sense feels ****ing weird.

I was doing a badass midair spin kick to someone's jaw when my sister woke me up by tapping on my window.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I had a dream that I had a wife and kids and we all lived in a nice house......
Then I woke up and cried myself back to sleep :(

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I had a dream where the aliens from Space Jam kept tripping me and throwing me by my ankles across the bball court. I don't know either.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Now that I've liked it I don't really know what to with this profile...

Do one of you guys want it?

EDIT: That really was me by the way.
No, what you should do is have a huge argument with yourself on a forum.
*I live 1 year longer whenever a argument takes place on Smashboards*

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last night that I was Spider-Man in a weird alt version of the universe where instead of Uncle Ben getting shot, he got framed and arrested and I broke him out. Then we were a vigilante team hiding from the law and taking out criminals to try to clear his name.

Spider Sense feels ****ing weird.

I was doing a badass midair spin kick to someone's jaw when my sister woke me up by tapping on my window.
You guys get all the cool dreams. Meanwhile last night I dreamed that I woke up.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@Soft Serve Were you talking about a flame making lighter can work to set off the Wiimote? Is there any name for drift increase or some kind of value in Brawlbox to determine the drift increase, why isn't there a thread about it anywhere? I'll check the Kirby and Puff forums.

@ Yung Mei Yung Mei https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAF0-5IAlF0 Apparently TL can do the *** shot like you did with Samus, maybe a lot of characters can still in PM?
What is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0RPa8_XD6Y
i didn't try it with a whole lot of characters. to be completely honest, i figured it out by random with samus (since i like to incorporate b reverses and wavebounces with everyone i play as), but i havent bothered to checkw ith any other character. I know for a fact, Link was able to shoot backwards arrows in Brawl, but im pretty sure the brawl method doesnt work anymore.

also i have no idea what that **** is, but if you can figure out how to do it, let me know.

EDIT - wait is that tink vid brawl?

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
So I'm at Emerald City Comic Con and some dude recognized my shirt, whoo.

(Was reppin' the Priject M swag.)

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, I just remembered that Zard's Brawl Bair had a wing hitbox, making it hit twice....

Why was that removed? o.O

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Yeah what do you need a Wiimote for? Just BootMii that shiz

Wait can a Classic Controller move the cursor around with the joystick? Cuz I know you could move the cursor around if you had your Wiimote plugged into a Guitar Hero / Rock Band controller, if you used the joystick on that thing.
+1 BootMii, been using it for years
Why bother using a Wiimote or Classic controller when you can just use a Cube controller?

Kati

Smash Lord
So, I just remembered that Zard's Brawl Bair had a wing hitbox, making it hit twice....

Why was that removed? o.O
I actually find it weird that Zard can attack with his wings at all. They don't look like they can dish out much before breaking themselves...

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
yeah but where's his Drought boosted Fire Blast and instant Solar Beam?
not impressed
PM Charizard needs to step up his game and Mega Evolve

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
If we're talking about zard buffs
Dat garbage glide tho
He loses all of his jumps after using it
Does Pit?
Seriously and it's painfully slow
Fix that glide pls

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.