• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
That sounds pretty neat.

That sounds pretty neat. What kind of sound editing do you guys end up doing? All I want to do is audio, I want to become an audio engineer/musician in the future. My teach for my class is really cool as well. What does yours do that makes him banging'

I have this one goth/scene girl in it that's INSANELY hot, she's a qt3.14. Other than that I only have like 2 other girls in the class.
At the moment, we're just learning audition and stuffs. A few things taugh here:
How to fix those annoying sounds you get when you say a, "P word" to close to the mic, when you don't have a pop filter.
Cutting, copying, pasting, moving, learning how to use the mix tracks, worked with a switch board and mics etc.

My teach be like, extra cool, got a qT daughter, cause of her, he's real relatable, he talks about stuff that matters and he be totes funny, and he's worked with some notable companies and people. All around he pretty G.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I don't really care much about girls in my classes anymore. If I get shot down, it's awkward the rest of the semester. If we hit it off, then I'm practically obligated to talk to her after every class (ugh), and she'll probably wanna do stuff afterwards with friends (UGGGGHHH)...then you break up and it gets awkward anyway. **** dat.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Switchboards look so confusing, especially the ones for giant ass modular synths. Are switchboards as complicated to work as they look?

And nice, my teacher is pretty HIP and funny. He's worked indirectly on some pretty notable movies, none of which I can remember at the moment.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Yo boy need that common ground

Switchboards look so confusing, especially the ones for giant *** modular synths. Are switchboards as complicated to work as they look?

And nice, my teacher is pretty HIP and funny. He's worked indirectly on some pretty notable movies, none of which I can remember at the moment.
nah
It was like looking Sony Vegas or premium pro for the first time. Looks like a massive **** load of tech, but once you figure out what's what, it became rather easy to use, for me anyway.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I don't really care much about girls in my classes anymore. If I get shot down, it's awkward the rest of the semester. If we hit it off, then I'm practically obligated to talk to her after every class (ugh), and she'll probably wanna do stuff afterwards with friends (UGGGGHHH)...then you break up and it gets awkward anyway. **** dat.
I kind of tried talking to this girl last year but she was older than me and had a boyfriend. but we had a lot of things in common. We talked a few times although in the end, nothing really came of it, not even a friendship.

It sucks too because I really liked her but oh well.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Dude, that friendship, could have ended you tho. You coulda became her, "younger brother." Premiere friend zone. ggnore
Friendship dangerous

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
I played SD remix last night for the first time, it's way more fun than pm. Honestly, it's everything I wanted pm to be like while still feeling like melee. I think SD remix did a better job with Gnw than pm, they just gave him some of the same frame data from brawl but instead of changing upb thry just gave him slightly better air steer and up smash is 8 frames faster.

It's a shame that it never got big, it's a great mod.

Whens 3.5 though?
I think part of that has to do with the fact that P:M is just more accessible for most newer players to get running. Delete your custom stages, load it up on the SD card and boom.

For SD Remix, well, good luck convincing a complete newbie who's scared of bricking their Wii to installing Homebrew by themselves. Especially if they've been keeping up with their Wii System Updates.

I remember a long while back during a Smash fest at my school, I brought my Wii and these people I didn't know wanted to load up P:M. I said it's cool, I'll run it on Homebrew. They looked at me as if I just hung a puppy.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I played SD remix last night for the first time, it's way more fun than pm. Honestly, it's everything I wanted pm to be like while still feeling like melee. I think SD remix did a better job with Gnw than pm, they just gave him some of the same frame data from brawl but instead of changing upb thry just gave him slightly better air steer and up smash is 8 frames faster.

It's a shame that it never got big, it's a great mod.

Whens 3.5 though?
But.
the pichu side-b tho

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I think part of that has to do with the fact that P:M is just more accessible for most newer players to get running. Delete your custom stages, load it up on the SD card and boom.

For SD Remix, well, good luck convincing a complete newbie who's scared of bricking their Wii to installing Homebrew by themselves. Especially if they've been keeping up with their Wii System Updates.

I remember a long while back during a Smash fest at my school, I brought my Wii and these people I didn't know wanted to load up P:M. I said it's cool, I'll run it on Homebrew. They looked at me like I just hung a puppy.
Homebrew isn't the issue, it's the DIOS MIO; which also afaik removes your drive's ability to play GC games on discs which sucks.
I was hackless till I got fed up one time where I had it freeze three times (which is common for hackless) trying to load it, now I've been homebrew for forever but am too scared to get into USB loading/DIOS MIOS.

I'm not sure why anyone would look at you in dismay for Homebrew, you sure it was that look?

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Dude, that friendship, could have ended you tho. You coulda became her, "younger brother." Premiere friend zone. ggnore
Friendship dangerous
I would have been fine with that tbh, she was really cool and she was one of the only people I knew that shared like any interests with me. I was a freshman last year and all of my friends were seniors since I knew them through my brothers who were also seniors at the time, I only saw them during my lunch though which sucked. She was the only other senior I had in any of my classes, and it's weird because I always get along with people that are 4-7 years older than me. I have no friends in school now and virtually no acquaintances because of that, which stinks.

Funny thing is is that I've always fit in with people older than me, even since I was young. I wouldn't say I have a more 'mature' sense of humor and interests since it makes me sound really pretentious, but I tend to have the same sense of humor, like the same shows, games, music etc. as young adults.

The funniest thing now is that I'm 6'1", have a super deep voice, and look physically mature in my face so most people always assume I'm at least 18. Everyone in my Smash group all thought I was 18 at first, and I've been offered to step outside and smoke with some people at tourneys at least twice now. I don't know why but I think it's funny as ****. I've only really been in the Smash scene for like 4-5 months now but I've made my best friends so far from it.

I don't even know how I got into all of that.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I'm only taking 4 classes at the moment, but the best part is this class called, "Audio Techniques." Basically, you work hands on, on editing sound in adobe audition. They have plenty of pcs with it and they have a few studios in the school. It's pretty awesome. The teacher is a G as well.

One of the lamest things about this major, in the classes I have, the most girls in any one class, is 4. My other classes have less than that. Most them, aint even cute :( no desu
I am the only guy in my class...and I'm in high school...its like im in a chinese cartoon

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Homebrew isn't the issue, it's the DIOS MIO; which also afaik removes your drive's ability to play GC games on discs which sucks.
I was hackless till I got fed up one time where I had it freeze three times (which is common for hackless) trying to load it, now I've been homebrew for forever but am too scared to get into USB loading/DIOS MIOS.

I'm not sure why anyone would look at you in dismay for Homebrew, you sure it was that look?
Your Wii can still play GC discs afterwards, you just have to access them differently. In the end, you can always just patch the files you patched before to make it so you can boot up your GC disks regularly again.

Professor Gravy

Yo boy need that common ground

nah
It was like looking Sony Vegas or premium pro for the first time. Looks like a massive **** load of tech, but once you figure out what's what, it became rather easy to use, for me anyway.
to add to this modular synths are just the same thing over and over so you only need to know what a small portion of the controls do to know the whole thing.

Is your school used for training mecha pilots
no but I do get tuesdays and thursdays off to have a job

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
half the people in my class think that im some kinda psychopath or something so that will never happen.
Why's that?

I'm sort of seen as the same, but more like I'm just really weird since I don't really like talking to anyone in my classes and just prefer to stay silent and read most of the time.

Professor Gravy

Why's that?

I'm sort of seen as the same, but more like I'm just really weird since I don't really like talking to anyone in my classes and just prefer to stay silent and read most of the time.
I have a convoluted mixture of aspergers, ADHD, Dysthymia, and anxiety so Im really strange also I pace ~26 miles in an average day

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
half the people in my class think that im some kinda psychopath or something so that will never happen.
Approach that strong neutral game with this classic zinger.

2/10
Would not watch again
What?? I loved squid girl! There were so many puns! It's a show that must be watched in English, like shin Chan our ghost stories.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I liked agent frog MAOR
Where was that during my childhood

Last edited:

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
ヽ( ` Д´)ノ☂ PK! STAARRRRSTOOORRRRM! ☂ 、ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ`、、ヽ```、` 、ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ`、、ヽ```、

Player -0

Smash Hero
So this is a thing. I see that no one else from TBDI has posted this...

lololol. 3.6 confirmed. Shoutouts to @Nazo

Gonna get SFIV:U if it ever goes on sale on steem. Gonna rep that Dan and keyboard.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Yes, been playing for 3 days now.
I got it 2 breh
So this is a thing. I see that no one else from TBDI has posted this...

lololol. 3.6 confirmed. Shoutouts to @Nazo

Gonna get SFIV:U if it ever goes on sale on steem. Gonna rep that Dan and keyboard.
It just came out and this chump like
Steam sale tho
Lel

Top Bottom