• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I want this 2 be my avatar mang
The butt or the face?
So clean, so mean, so vicious
Missed tech, obvious low level play, not real, try again Zard. Not even 20XX yet.
Maybe a girl that had a mean crush on you saw your phone unattended and decided to take it so it could be safe. Then when she's through importing all your pictures of yourself into her computer for...purposes, and putting her number into your phone, she'll sneak it back into your backpack so you can find it, hoping you'll text/call her sometime.
I have no pictures on my phone, except for math problems. Are girls into that?

Player -0

Smash Hero
The butt or the face?

Missed tech, obvious low level play, not real, try again Zard. Not even 20XX yet.

I have no pictures on my phone, except for math problems. Are girls into that?
He probably tried to do the same thing before but messed up and flew into the ground, which you can't tech. The question is why didn't the ZSS ledgedash back onto the stage while she obviously could.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
He probably tried to do the same thing before but messed up and flew into the ground, which you can't tech. The question is why didn't the ZSS ledgedash back onto the stage while she obviously could.
I was talking about how the ZSS didn't walltech, not the Zard hitting the ground.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If .gif avatars are integrated into the site you should just make yours tons of anime avatars shown in quick succession, shown one frame each. That way you could have an avatar that changes every second instead of changing your avatar every second.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Does anyone know of a GPS tracking chip or something I can use to track a lost phone? I am thinking of downloading an app like AndroidLost or something but I want something to track my phone when it is dead as well!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
tape a flare gun to the back of your phone. works every time
At this point, I would almost consider doing that, but since it is a gun and all I might not be able to bring it in some places. Maybe I should tape my email on the back of my phone, and then tape the phone to my arm or something

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
anyone have any advice for healing the pain of losing someone close to you

I left my controller on top of my car, RIP

you're all invited to the funeral

Lizalfos

Smash Master
At this point, I would almost consider doing that, but since it is a gun and all I might not be able to bring it in some places. Maybe I should tape my email on the back of my phone, and then tape the phone to my arm or something
This is why I'm uploading my brain to the cloud when I get the chance.
More Zhime goodness
Zhime with those bad stage texture mindgames, gets em every time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WHAT IS UP WITH THE HAND SNIFFING

I come back to this thread after x amount of time and it came down to this nonsense

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You don't understand? Well obviously you were never one of us from the start!
Furthermore, wouldn't we be uninvited from the funeral? Are we being assigned to a different event specifically for those uninvited?
And I hope to never see your face around these parts again!

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
he can go from like the bottom blastzone to top blastzone with just upb lol. if you hit villager he can just upb again. only way to truly stop it is to hit the balloons and not his body

Lizalfos

Smash Master
he can go from like the bottom blastzone to top blastzone with just upb lol. if you hit villager he can just upb again. only way to truly stop it is to hit the balloons and not his body
Gotta have those perfect Falco lasers. F-falco...
where are you?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE FISHBOY?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Fishboy is Smash Illuminati: private profile page.

Update: Oh god, 3 guests are viewing the social. Impossible, all the guests are on the Smash 4 threads.
They have come to silence me.
Edit: :3c

Last edited:
Top Bottom