• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
That was *snif* the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen in my entire life

shanus

Smash Hero
i strongly recommend watching BH3, especially the PM finals and more. you never know what you'll see...

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
OMG sign of expect the unexpected that youll never be able to expect but because of that the unexpected will make you crazy mad and hyped because of its unexpectedness
... Im guessing another ganondorf in the roster :ganondorf:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I had a dream last night that Mewtwo was introduced in SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WII U
Then thought it would be cooler/hoped it was for Project: M when I woke up.
Then spent the morning watching the Smash documentary and talking about it with Caoypoo/Armada/some local Bros.
Then got 2 Rubbermaids full of Beets, Green Onions, Turnips, Radishes, etc, for free.
Then my Gramma invited me over for Thanksgiving dinner and I made 6 Apple Crisps with free apples.
Then I asked all the locals when they'd be available for a smash + potluck later in the week.
Then our Dota team planned some scrims with a couple teams we think are awesome.
Then I remembered BH3 was going on and there was announcement coming afterwards for PM.
Then I found out one of our most active local players is coming back from holidays this week.

This is a good day for smash.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
It really is a good day. I don't even care if the announcement tomorrow is a total disaster (which won't happen), because everything's just going right today. Can't wait to see what it is, though.

Bryonato

Green Hat
Man I don't know what happened to Cala in that set vs M2K. He looked really nervous, if anything.

Also I got my tag changed if anyone cares (formerly Spiffy).

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
no johns
noob
get rekt

(i also got rekt by m2k once, it was fun)

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
eh, it's M2K. while I thought a cala win would have been cool, jason's probably smoothed out all the rough edges from the slight differences from melee -> P:M

that bowser looked real, too. not, like, kirk or gimpyfish real, but pretty dang real

Bryonato

Green Hat
oh no m2k's Bowser was defintiely real. Cala was just not playing at the level I'm used to seeing him play at. anywho, are we still waiting on another round of pools or have the brackets been decided?

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
It really is a good day. I don't even care if the announcement tomorrow is a total disaster (which won't happen), because everything's just going right today. Can't wait to see what it is, though.
Notice what's lacking on the list? No editing PMCE today? haha

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I was so close to making it to bracket. Three way tie for third seed and then three way tie again. Air dodged offstage against the other player leaving me with 1 stock and him 3. They were best of one. ;_____;

so ****ing salty

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
awwwwww it's k, I love you for your avatar and Sheik icon

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Next time, remap your airdodge button to perform the win action

we love you, esp if you're another Sheik

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I saw PM pools, it definitely happened. Watched Oracle, THE MAN HIMSELF, beat up some Fox

Edit:

There were TWO streams of the event that day. VGBootcamp had their own stream, and UMSmash had a stream. I saw PM pools primarily on UMSmash, although there was plenty of Melee and friendlies mixed in on both streams.

Top Bottom