• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Screen KO's, and a possible "Double-Cherry" mode? I remember one of the PMBR coders toying around with something like that earlier.
StandardToaster said it was going to be the Cloaking Device from Melee, check somewhere between pages 300 to 310 for proof. (I forget which page it was on, but it was somewhere between those.)

Also, a double cherry item would be legit! I really don't want Ike Climbers or Slippy to be real characters, though. Ike Climbers seems way too OP, plus they don't make a lot of sense, of course. Slippy looks like another costume for Fox, and if he really is a new character instead, then he would just be nothing but another spacie that doesn't do anything that Fox, Falco, and Wolf already do. Thank goodness it's April Fools Day!

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Dantarion streamed it a while ago during his clone engine showcase, he was messing with the code quite a bit.

Can't believe all these people just go and forget Dantarions name, very odd phenomena considering how much y'all love to blab away about the clone engine.
People not being remembered for the things they did.

This wouldn't be the first time.

zman804

Smash Ace
Awesome! can you upload the incomplete match of me Vs K9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhtrBiCswH8&feature=youtu.be

It must not have gotten uploaded with the rest of them. Crazy though, this was the last match of the night before we got kicked out. It's pretty cool having it archived, it reminds of fat sandwiches and broken elevators. Can't wait for Apex 2015

Edit:Oh wow posted this before I saw the announcement, that explains 30 people viewing the thread

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Top developer enclave, can't you confirm screen kos next release? I really do miss them now that I saw Dorf getting plastered on the screen again.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Oh lol were back.
And I swear if this is all a joke..... im coming for ALL of the Pmbr........
Strongbad first.......

Dakpo

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhtrBiCswH8&feature=youtu.be

It must not have gotten uploaded with the rest of them. Crazy though, this was the last match of the night before we got kicked out. It's pretty cool having it archived, it reminds of fat sandwiches and broken elevators. Can't wait for Apex 2015

Edit:Oh wow posted this before I saw the announcement, that explains 30 people viewing the thread
Thanks a bunch!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
seems like the april fools skin is gone early.

good, what a terrible april fools joke.

why can't we have good ideas implemented again like the april 2nd slowpoke themed april fools, the rebecca black themed smashboards, or that year back in like 2006 when all instances of the word smash was replaced with the word Halo

Top Bottom