• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I win against Archangel round 1, I gotta play Phish-It. If I somehow advance further than that I gotta play Gallo. JESUS.
The next person you have to face after that is Larry, Gallo is after larry.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
The next person you have to face after that is Larry, Gallo is after larry.
Oh yeah Larry, completely skipped him lol
Also Hylian, you're playing my friend Boyz in Round 2. He's a pretty decent Lucas, even though he barely plays PM.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
A lot of work for something that still doesn't really satisfy 1 and 2 of that list
They may be a little distracting, but not in all cases and I've seen some pretty distracting sigs before.

I think moderators could take care of the garish issue, there can also be a list of guidelines.

But if it's still too much work for one feature, it's understandable.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
wait
tildes don't work?
~

edit
WAT
They're sometimes straight at 100% it seems, but at 110%/125% (which I normally browse SB in) they're squiggly. Proof that SB is meant to be zoomed in a bit.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You can always log out to opt out of signatures and not be bothered with them. And not even everyone takes the time to make a signature either. But everyone uses an avatar, so it's safe to say that many, many more annoying avatar gifs will show up in addition to wall posts of gifs among paying members.

- Devil's Advocate, Esquire

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anime is dumb

also, does anyone know what streams sktar will be using, and if therell be more than one?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I remember being as blunt as warchump on animated avatars and the response i got from this thread was significantly more negative

if it was reddit i would have been -800

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
anime is dumb

also, does anyone know what streams sktar will be using, and if therell be more than one?
Urusai, baka inu.

Also, VGBC and ClashTournaments will be streaming SKTAR. I think more than 2 streams would be pushing the Internet a bit.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So there's a rumor that the reason Peachyhime doesn't have any Smash accomplishments listed on her facebook player bio is that she's known specifically for playing Project M. Thoughts?
She's known?

I had never heard of her until she was announced to be an invitee. Well technically, I first heard of her on that "leaked" list of invited players from a few days ago. Who is she and what did she do to get invited?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
anime is dumb

Trilling Rs and rolling Os alone disprove that.

its like 4:30am

#johnsoclock
Phrase stolen.
I'm shocked this wasn't a thing.

nope. it's straight bracket apparently
Oh my god.

Brick house stacked-tier. Wow.
LOL

Yo oooof.

"Time to remove signatures then."
-WarChamp
My avatar will take anyone who removes it on next.
Dasvidanya, mofo.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I wish I could trill Rs good
Also nice new Russian word to learn @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY , do you like Rammstein?

I need to download some program to make my keyboard a spanish one to use for this spanish learning program.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah I want gifs as avatars so I can use Lizardman's SC3 ending choosing between Soul Calibur and Soul Edge as a gif lol.

Top Bottom