• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Zoa

Smash Ace
Screw the wait. I'm gonna play some Ganon on Hyrule Warriors. See you peeps at midnight (when 3.5 still hasn't launched).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
I'm not terribly surprised it hasn't released yet. I'm used to the wait by now. Still hype but need sleep, hopefully yall haven't crashed the servers when I wake up in the morning.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Having many people in this thread makes everyone post for likes, where can I get my upvotes

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This is my second reminder to tell you guys to not lose sleep over this.
So to those on the East Coast and Midwest, I recommend you go to sleep.

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I've been conditioned by waiting for Demo 2.0 to know that the release date generally implies it will be released the next day (or 11:59pm Hawaiian time :p). All of you upset with the PMBR will be singing songs of praise at them tomorrow and you know it lol

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Mech is just waiting for the perfect time to strike,
with this like 15 pages per hour pace, the like-ening is soon to be upon us.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
It's funny that the YTPs are actually helping stay hyped a bit.

Or maybe it's that we're just all suffering together here, so it isn't as bad as long as we can complain to each other. No clue

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I've been conditioned by waiting for Demo 2.0 to know that the release date generally implies it will be released the next day (or 11:59pm Hawaiian time :p). All of you upset with the PMBR will be singing songs of praise at them tomorrow and you know it lol
Still, this isn't the first time a release date has been really stretched for us.

Ouroboro

Smash Cadet
I'm amused only by the various "time" jokes and pictures a bunch of people looking at a clock can come up with

Master WGS

Smash Lord
They do this every update. Everyone acting like them being this "late" is new or unexpected must have started playing after 3.02.

They owe no explanations until it's not 11/14 somewhere on Earth.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
took a nap. I highly recommend naps, they pass the time and also make you feel less horrid inside

y'all need to calm down and get something to drink. some warm, milk, maybe. or some hot chocolate

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
It's already past midnight in Newfoundland in canada, and it's five minutes to midnight for me. I know Eastern is a more standard timezone, but still a little disheartened about the calander day about to change.

Top Bottom