• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Est-ce qu'il y a des moments auxquels tu t'arrête pour penser avant de poster?
Je ne pense jamais. Je suis un . . . comment tu dit «keyboard warrior» ?

(Man I bet I'm butchering this)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OOH I KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO

You guys know magic scrumpy, right? The guy who does the "What If" melee videos?

Should I start a series of this but for PM?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Last time you tried to start a series you got tired of it after two weeks bro.

Magic scrumpy talks about how burnt out he is for smash because of how much time those videos take.

D

Deleted member

Last time you tried to start a series you got tired of it after two weeks bro.

Magic scrumpy talks about how burnt out he is for smash because of how much time those videos take.
Last time I tried to start a series, it was based on a schedule and I didn't feel like I was having fun doing >___>

I don't even have to follow a schedule for this, I'd just randomly upload videos whenever I wanted to.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Je ne pense jamais. Je suis un . . . comment tu dit «keyboard warrior» ?

(Man I bet I'm butchering this)
Well, you could always use the literal translation of keyboard warrior (guerrier du clavier) but, IMHO, it doesn't have the same... impact?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I got FE Awakening the other day, I'm not sure why I didn't have it for so long because I love strategy games. It's really fun so far.
Someone please help, this game is ruining me with addiction and hard mode is not helping.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Did you match with her on Tinder or something? Dude, your really shouldn't let a single date you had with a girl from Tinder get to you this much. There is nothing to learn here other than that you need to experience getting rejected more.
Ikr, but there was a lot of factors that made this different. One was she only had one bad quality profile pic of her in the distance and it was impossible to tell what she looked like: I was super surprised when she actually looked well beyond nice to me and everything in person when I was expecting the worst. So she was new to tinder and everything and not your typical Tinder'er. Beyond the date being 9 hours long, where it felt the whole time she was into me rubbing my leg with hers and so on. And lastly I am indeed a newbie with these experiences, and I didn't even feel like I satisfied myself with enough physical interaction thinking I'd get to see her again. Making me still feel like I did next to nothing like I have these past years. I need like at least a few consecutive days in a row of intimacy though to probly start feeling good again, like I did in my long ago relationship. Which I broke up with her partially because I felt so satisfied I wanted to just play Warcraft 3 but she kept calling annoyingly lol: and then that's when I had the audacity, or maybe taking things for granted, to have to end it when I felt our real mental relationship wasn't compatible enough to where even though we went out for 6 months+ I never wanted yet true intercourse because it would just turn her more crazy and prolong something I felt couldn't last. The thing that also made me more attached to this new girl was she was so similar to my ex, but all in a upgraded way (upgrade is a bad word here since they're both great people) both physically and mentally (most girls are an upgrade in terms of mentally to her though in regards to connecting with me, then again I'm only like 90% able to be a normal cool person myself: I'm still lacking what to do in certain social situations though I'm talkative and play things off. I don't know what normal people do on a date, and so on.). Her chubby body type, her smell, the way she made out (not that I've had much experiences, but this Hispanic chick once definitely wasn't similar to my ex).. gotta list too much information for the sake of it of course lol. But seriously, I don't think I find skinny girls that attractive: even though I don't think I'm a fat person myself. Use to be for a duration as a kid though.

I think overall I went too much of the jokingly childish route that made me far from boyfriend/date material. But I still don't know how I can screw up an interaction where somehow you're making out with her until she leaves, then I gotta accept she'll ignore me and that's the end of it. That seems a lot like what I should probly come to expect from Tinder, but again come on how am I suppose to let a 9 hour interaction where I know so much about her and likewise me from opening up on so many subjects that ends with the other person not saying a word about what went wrong. She finally got back on Tinder and unmatched me, so that felt good in that now I know she certainly meant to ignore that text. I'm probably not going to do anything, but maybe a couple weeks from now I will feel like asking what went wrong solely for the sake/chance of it; that is unless she preemptively blocked my number. Still wish I had those pics she took with her phone, curse my stupid texting App.

I also don't trust cologne anymore, the one I put on I thought was nice and I only put a little on (dab on left and right neck) but I re-evaluated it and it's too much of a musky/obnoxious smell. I got a galore of these luxury small bottle sample packs from one of my relatives being an avid shopper where she gets them for free. Even the ones that smell nice I still feel they all make me queasy to smell them myself for any moderate duration, so I think I'd rather want to smell like nothing or just have the best smelling shower gel and so on.
This guy uses washer sheets or something?
https://youtu.be/YMtqY4w9XS8?t=139

The more you write about this stuff the more it seems you have this overly formalistic way of looking at courting and relationships and the proper order to everything that is seriously cramping your style. Why not be spontaneous, relax and go with the flow? You could have gone anywhere that felt right not just where she suggested because you didn't offer any alternative.

This girl all but told you she wouldn't mind spending time alone but you are against the very idea. Maybe you hook up and you find you really like each other and you start dating from that? Or a casual fling between friends for a while? Instead of deciding that you must fight what she wanted and build up this false image in your head of a chaste young maiden looking to be swept off her feet by your wit and charm, maybe just deal with reality and let the chips fall where they may?
Yeah this stuff is all too new and real to me. I still got that high-school mentality my ex treated everything with or whatever, but that's what this new girl was leading onto me treating her in this way from talking about her parents being strict and cautious people over her; though again there was contradictory stuff all over the place. I'm getting over this fine enough now but I seriously wanted (my mind is going to anyways) to exhaust this topic and interaction on what I gotta improve. I'm gonna continue to improve my looks with new clothes, and continue watching more SimplePickup.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I'd post a pic but I'm self conscious lol
I love you for just your mind bby.
Sitting in school. I'm using my time very effectively I swear. Maybe.

Have to write a "short story" for Spanish. I can't write anything without it taking 5 weeks and it being at least 10 pages. Halp
Imma post my draft here. I actually am putting effort forward.

You guys know magic scrumpy, right? The guy who does the "What If" melee videos?

What if there were good Tink players?
image.jpg

Smashboards pls get orientation right.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I got FE Awakening the other day, I'm not sure why I didn't have it for so long because I love strategy games. It's really fun so far.
Someone please help, this game is ruining me with addiction and hard mode is not helping.
Awakening is super fun, although I still enjoy other FE games more. I'll talk **** on it occasionally due to art style and writing, but I still think it's an awesome game. Enjoy your Waifu Emblem.
Also, play the other ones, too. FE7(just Fire Emblem in NA) on the GBA is also great and awesome. If you're on an emulator, use a cheat to open up hard mode from the beginning and make sure to do Lyn's story on hard, because normal is just a tutorial and no one has time for that. Tellius duology(Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) is awesome, and features best man Ike.

And no pics because I'm shy, insecure, and too sexy for my camera.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
don't feel like quoting
but
Spanish having punctuation at the beginning is smarter
it lets you know the tone of the sentence without having to read through the sentence first
generally when people speak in an excited tone, they don't get excited just for the last word like English implies!

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Ikr, but there was a lot of factors that made this different. One was she only had one bad quality profile pic of her in the distance and it was impossible to tell what she looked like: I was super surprised when she actually looked well beyond nice to me and everything in person when I was expecting the worst. So she was new to tinder and everything and not your typical Tinder'er. Beyond the date being 9 hours long, where it felt the whole time she was into me rubbing my leg with hers and so on. And lastly I am indeed a newbie with these experiences, and I didn't even feel like I satisfied myself with enough physical interaction thinking I'd get to see her again. Making me still feel like I did next to nothing like I have these past years. I need like at least a few consecutive days in a row of intimacy though to probly start feeling good again, like I did in my long ago relationship. Which I broke up with her partially because I felt so satisfied I wanted to just play Warcraft 3 but she kept calling annoyingly lol: and then that's when I had the audacity, or maybe taking things for granted, to have to end it when I felt our real mental relationship wasn't compatible enough to where even though we went out for 6 months+ I never wanted yet true intercourse (I'm still a virgin) because it would just turn her more crazy and prolong something I felt couldn't last. The thing that also made me more attached to this new girl was she was so similar to my ex, but all in a upgraded way both physically and mentally (most girls are an upgrade in terms of mentally to her though, then again I'm only like 90% able to be a normal cool person myself: I'm still lacking what to do in certain social situations though I'm talkative and play things off. I don't know what normal people do on a date, and so on.). Her chubby body type, her smell, the way she made out (not that I've had much experiences, but this Hispanic chick once definitely wasn't similar to my ex).. gotta list too much information for the sake of it of course lol. But seriously, I don't think I find skinny girls that attractive: even though I don't think I'm a fat person myself. Use to be for a duration as a kid though.

I think overall I went too much of the jokingly childish route that made me far from boyfriend/date material. But I still don't know how I can screw up an interaction where somehow you're making out with her until she leaves, then I gotta accept she'll ignore me and that's the end of it. That seems a lot like what I should probly come to expect from Tinder, but again come on how am I suppose to let a 9 hour interaction where I know so much about her and likewise me from opening up on so many subjects that ends with the other person not saying a word about what went wrong. She finally got back on Tinder and unmatched me, so that felt good in that now I know she certainly meant to ignore that text. I'm probably not going to do anything, but maybe a couple weeks from now I will feel like asking what went wrong solely for the sake/chance of it; that is unless she preemptively blocked my number. Still wish I had those pics she took with her phone, curse my stupid texting App.

I also don't trust cologne anymore, the one I put on I thought was nice and I only put a little on (dab on left and right neck) but I re-evaluated it and it's too much of a musky/obnoxious smell. I got a galore of these luxury small bottle sample packs from one of my relatives being an avid shopper where she gets them for free. Even the ones that smell nice I still feel they all make me queasy to smell them myself for any moderate duration, so I think I'd rather want to smell like nothing or just have the best smelling shower gel and so on.
This guy uses washer sheets or something?
https://youtu.be/YMtqY4w9XS8?t=139

Yeah this stuff is all too new and real to me. I still got that high-school mentality my ex treated everything with or whatever, but that's what this new girl was leading onto me treating her in this way from talking about her parents being strict and cautious people over her; though again there was contradictory stuff all over the place. I'm getting over this fine enough now but I seriously wanted (my mind is going to anyways) to exhaust this topic and interaction on what I gotta improve. I'm gonna continue to improve my looks with new clothes, and continue watching more SimplePickup.
Do you have me blocked. You haven't replied to anything I told you.

D

Deleted member

can you hack bec's PM so all the pokeballs are kyogre

i really want this

MLGF

Smash Lord
I got a new 3DS, because I'm part of the problem.
But like DAyum, I want to play as Shulk on the 3DS in a game I actually enjoy.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Do you have me blocked. You haven't replied to anything I told you.
I read everything I'm quoted/alerted on, and I appreciate it all and am taking it in: but like all my replies have been I don't know what you want . Are you talking about this post I replied to? http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1844#post-18909780
I don't know if you're reading -my- stuff, because I don't think I traded "pleasantries"? with her It was all interests and feelings towards things to where I felt we were friends. Trying to treat this stuff where I should just ignore getting no response and move on when I thought I truly connected decently enough with someone to at least try asking what happened: seems odd and shallow to me.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
K. Rool is the best choice anyone has put forward, Nintendo needs to stop ignoring the Kremlings now.

I might be biased but Shovel Knight also sounds awesome as a classic character from the NES era.

I don't know if you're reading -my- stuff, because I don't think I traded "pleasantries"? with her It was all interests and feelings towards things to where I felt we were friends. Trying to treat this stuff where I should just ignore getting no response and move on when I thought I truly connected decently enough with someone to at least try asking what happened: seems odd to me.
The problem is you weren't trying to make friends, you were looking for a relationship and still are thinking that way.

If she doesn't want the relationship she has no reason to continue being friends, leading you on and in the end making you feel a whole lot worse because you thought you had a deep connection.

It seems like this is cruel but it is definitely more kind than keeping you around as the designated shoulder to cry on.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I can't make a yuri harem in any of my games wtf.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
i found writing entertaining

then i took a writing class

i no longer like writing

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hey guys.

Bit of Background: I just got a new wii in the mail, I'd ordered it a little less than a week ago to replace my old one which finally gave out. The new one is system ver. 3.4U.
Underlying Question: How would I go about getting a homebrew exploit running on this? It's always said that you shouldn't get an update directly from Nintendo (which I get considering the nature of these things), and I've been following this rule of thumb.

1337 Ed17: in m3m0ri3s of m4h 0ld w11. RIP
2006(?) - 2015

Last edited:
Top Bottom