• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Strong Bad

So apparently I'm going out for karaoke tonight with the friend of my friend I told you about, so I'll bring up sliding you into the job thing with her then if everything goes as planned and we actually go.

D

Deleted member

I need to learn how to not get hit out of a dash dance lol
do the dash away part further away from the opponent. speed = range since you have to respect that they could attack you. once you figure out where you can get hit from experience, you can flirt with the very edge of that space and destroy them when they whiff.

practice, practice, practice.

D

Deleted member

yo @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser , me and @bec are looking for a third person to play through secret of mana with since its a 3 player game. you want in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
yo @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser , me and @bec are looking for a third person to play through secret of mana with since its a 3 player game. you want in?
Neat. Always been kinda curious about that one since I don't know much about it.

Sure, I'm game.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Messing with psa and squirtle

change a frame timer by two

Fsmash now kills music

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
But that doesn't tell me anything Mad; I already know how to make/shrink partitions and such. My issue is that all the sources I've found googling have said that you're supposed to install the older OS first (windows 7) so the new one (windows 8) will overwrite the boot files which are backwards compatible. Doing the opposite will cause the older boot files to overwrite the new boot files, which aren't forwards compatible, which supposedly can cause issues trying to boot. But I already have windows 8 installed.
Buy a seperate HDD/SDD and install on that. Or, you could just take the time to uninstall windows 8 and do it correctly. Installing an OS doesn't take that long.

Why do you have windows 8 anyway?

Broccoli

Smash Cadet
Dude I feel you

I've spent the past 2 days wondering why my programming home doesn't work and it turned out that I needed to pass an object by reference because c++ was passing it by value

Literally a '&' was the one thing breaking my code completely
Today, there was corrupted data in my database at work. Somehow a unicode character snuck into one of the nvarchar columns and was causing an exception when trying to export out of the database into an XMLReader (FOR XML doesn't support unicode).

So I had to figure out which row in the DB (There's over a million) was corrupted. It took me a bit to figure out what unicode character it was, then when I found that, I was luckily able to search for it in the SQL DB with

SELECT * FROM [table_name]
WHERE CHARINDEX(Char(12), [column], 1) > 0

Then I fixed it.

Hour down the tubes. Now I'm trying to figure out why my low level mouse hook decides to randomly stop working in the middle of my program. Software Dev is the life.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just got back from a walk with my buddy. We were planning to go to Chick-Fil-A but I didn't know she meant one inside TWU. You have to b a student to work at that one, so I couldn't snag an application while we were there. Shame.

But we ate by a pond, watched the most hyped yet bored squirrel in the world jump back and forth from the pond to it's tree, did a fun little platforming course across some huge rocks in the mud, walked by a fake tree that looked suspiciously like:

Then chilled with some adorable turtles for awhile before heading back and having our goodbye huggle interrupted by a blind redhead girl, who is apparently my neighbor, bumping into us.

Fun times~

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Dude you're Fountain Inn or whatever that far off land is. I still don't have a vehicle, let alone the ability to drive 45 minutes one way for Smash ;_;
Simpsonville, actually.
Pretty sure liz lives here to. So does scrub zero <lol And so does like a few other 15-16yr olds, whose mommys aint gonna allow them to smash with us.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

...Good god, why is your taste in everything always just something awful?
I'm sorry that I dont want heavily overshadowed csps that contrast with the super bright lighting from one side, and that he does bad renders of the trainer pokemon.

But yeah, you can just keep being an ass or whatever and not help.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm sorry that I dont want heavily overshadowed csps that contrast with the super bright lighting from one side, and that he does bad renders of the trainer pokemon.

But yeah, you can just keep being an *** or whatever and not help.
Or you could not be a lazy baby and go look yourself. That's always an option, too. I'm definitely not going to help someone who "asks" like that. I will at least say that you really should just take a glance in Customized Content where you can find a certain two people's CSP threads easily as alternatives.

Though it sounds to me like you haven't seen any of the newly styled ones he's been making and posting on KCMM for the past few days if that's your problem.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

-------------------

Completely unrelated, PM Hanenbow's music goes so perfectly with this Danmachi gif.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Codex9's are nice.
Debating on those, prolly gonna fall back on them if I cant find anything else
Or you could not be a lazy baby and go look yourself. That's always an option, too. I'm definitely not going to help someone who "asks" like that. I will at least say that you really should just take a glance in Customized Content where you can find a certain two people's CSP threads easily as alternatives.

Though it sounds to me like you haven't seen any of the newly styled ones he's been making and posting on KCMM for the past few days if that's your problem.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks and all that.
I looked before I asked. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Obviously not hard enough if you missed something that close by. Maybe you should try harder?
I didnt miss the Codex build. It doesnt have every PM specific costume in it, so it's not as desirable. All of the others are incomplete (like luddoj's), or bad. Hence me asking if anyone knew of some secret csps floating around that were decent.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I didnt miss the Codex build. It doesnt have every PM specific costume in it, so it's not as desirable. All of the others are incomplete (like luddoj's), or bad. Hence me asking if anyone knew of some secret csps floating around that were decent.
I doubt any of them are gonna be too "complete" anytime soon considering 3.5 is on the horizon. I can tell you're looking to keep things uniform and all from the same creator, but why not try using some sets of CSPs for certain characters from one group and others from another one if the style they're done in is close enough to match that of the other so you can get a full CSS of good looking CSPs temporarily until someone's is complete? There should be enough people to where you can get everything, including the PM outfits. You'll need to branch out and search KCMM's forums as well, though.

But honestly, I can't see what you're seeing about SJS's CSPs.

These new ones are looking pretty damn good in my eyes. Massive improvement over the old ones.

Top Bottom