• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Oh god, spirit. Perfectly fine as long as you aren't bringing anything with you. They jack up the prices for pretty much anything you want to bring. If you can, try Southwest. Southwest is goat

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Oh god, spirit. Perfectly fine as long as you aren't bringing anything with you. They jack up the prices for pretty much anything you want to bring. If you can, try Southwest. Southwest is goat
Does that include carry on? I will totally live out of a backpack if I can get to cali for under $200 lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Does that include carry on? I will totally live out of a backpack if I can get to cali for under $200 lol
Not sure if it on Spirit but I've flown on Virgin, US Airways, and Southwest and you do get a carryon.

Edit: Says a personal item is included with the "Bare Fare".

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I showed up to our monthly late because work johns, couldn't even enter aumetur bracket. I just wanted to poop on bad people with gnw in maylay.

My back up plan was to play HnK all night because the venue had a cabinet. They replaced it with a CVS chaos cabinet. Why even live ;-;7
I will fatal KO some nerds. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy replace it with SVC chaos unless they have a Zero fetish and Capcom characters with Snk charge times.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
This weekend has been awesome so far. Drove to the other side OF the state to go to a jazz festival yesterday. I ended up meeting one of my favorite musician's, saxophonist Jackiem Joyner, who was playing there so that was killet. Now I'm leaving in an hour to go to a PM/Meele tourney and the whole crew's gonna be there. :)

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I was right that was a hint before that Rainbow Cruise is back! The method of adding a third alternative stage is great, the changes are looking great as I read them.

Great surprise today.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
be me
wake up and see 3.6 full was released
go to check changelog
squirtle dsmash nerfed AGAIN

are you srs pmdt

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Somebody do the Samus's Final Smashes on youtube then tell me the exact title and their channel name so I can find it on mobile youtube.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
I was right that was a hint before that Rainbow Cruise is back! The method of adding a third alternative stage is great, the changes are looking great as I read them.

Great surprise today.
Yup! I was gonna tease Eldin too, but I couldn't think up with an interesting picture for it yesterday. :p

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Yup! I was gonna tease Eldin too, but I couldn't think up with an interesting picture for it yesterday. :p
Edit: Said it backwards, PS2's songs show up under Saffron's Music Selection and vice versa in the actual menues

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Oh lordy be real in some form.
Don't mess with my feelings yo.
Oh it's real alright.

Bowser's Koopa Klaw now has a down throw. On stage it's a techchase. Offstage it's a spike.

On top of that, if you do grounded KK facing a ledge, near the edge, you'll just toss them off the stage in a strong meteor.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
"-Doc’s alt color capes restored."
Thank you based PMDT

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
The changelog says KK D Throw is a meteor.

Multihit moves are still "broken".

I think Fox's 3.6b aerial shine follow-ups on lightweights was removed so nerf?

Prob more thoughts later.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
help how do I airplanes
I have never flown to an event before
are these tickets google is bringing up... legit? If I leave friday and come back tuesday it's $187 with spirit? That's cheap af
STAY AWAY FROM SPIRIT

they charge for carry-ons lmfao
I think Fox's 3.6b aerial shine follow-ups on lightweights was removed so nerf?

Prob more thoughts later.
That wasnt real in the first place. Easily ASDI'd down.

Last edited:

The Soap

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna sound like an ungrateful little *****, but I still don't like the new announcer, sounds like he's trying way too hard

Much better than 3.6b tho

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
3.6 full released

Brawl coming back to Xanadu-- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--with MK and ICs banned

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I think I'm going to miss the WarioWare stage. Mainly because I really liked my music selection on it and now I don't think it will fit good. D:

And I won't get to download 3.6 full till midnight. Stupid satellite internet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom