• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Genesis was fun lol. I only wish I got more games in with people but people were fiending everywhere with no time to get on rotations a lot of the time.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Psa: japan is sick at this game. Played with some tokyo players who were immediately taking games off my rob in seriouslies. Thats not even counting the guys from the southern parts like Donkos
Japan also only plays 3.02 because that was the last JP release, unless they use an NTSC version and are able to play 3.6.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I remember when I could play FE and think "well, this **** is kinda weebish but I'm not a total weeb for liking it"
NOPE
...what... the...****...

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
let it be known that om grey is a weenie and i beat him as i always do
waifus prevail as always my friends

Bleck

Smash Master
every time people talk about Old Man Grey fighting people my brain generally tends to assume that they mean like, actual fisticuffs

Helsong

Smash Ace
I remember when I could play FE and think "well, this **** is kinda weebish but I'm not a total weeb for liking it"
NOPE
...what... the...****...
****ING

BUNNY-EARED GREEN COSMONAUT

WHAT THE HELL

Smooth Criminal
Genei Ibunroku #FE, formerly known as SMTxFE, also known as "Wasted crossover potential."

Also Japan was nice so long as I generally ignored people treating me odd for being japanese but not japanese enough (by not being able to speak fluent japanese). Christmas and New Years was pretty damn sweet there.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Psa: japan is sick at this game. Played with some tokyo players who were immediately taking games off my rob in seriouslies. Thats not even counting the guys from the southern parts like Donkos
Could you make like, a tier list of the players you played, their tags, and which characters they main? I'm pretty interested.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Strong Badam Strong Badam Here's the recipe I liked the best. http://carnaldish.com/recipes/pasta/grown-up-bacon-mac-and-cheese/

You have to scroll down quite a bit past this guy's gushing over how good it is to get the ingredients and instructions, haha. They made a huge point about not using the preshredded stuff at the market. It's got anti-caking powder or something and supposedly doesn't melt well for this. I felt like the sharp cheddar was a bit too sharp for this but to each their own.

Last edited:

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Remember one time they said they'd be working on newcomers like Knuckles and Isaac? Somehow all of them have been cancelled since production has ended.

D

Deleted member

Well, I thought they planned to make newcomers for Project M. And how could they not be cancelled after production for the whole game has ended officially?
It would be smart to assume that Knuckles and Issac are no longer being developed since the game that they were being developed for has ceased development.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gonna be a long flight home to Nebraska lol. Currently in Seattle, WA atm
Genei Ibunroku #FE, formerly known as SMTxFE, also known as "Wasted crossover potential."

Also Japan was nice so long as I generally ignored people treating me odd for being japanese but not japanese enough (by not being able to speak fluent japanese). Christmas and New Years was pretty damn sweet there.
Hoped you enjoy yourself.

****ING

BUNNY-EARED GREEN COSMONAUT

WHAT THE HELL

Smooth Criminal
Meh I still play it but that's hella weeb.

Also someone should hook me up with vods of the pm suite at Genesis?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
What the **** you only.won like 4 games out of the 30 that we played get out of here nerderino

Om grey literally and unironically said that he was gonna vote for trump btw
Shut up jabroni. I won 33 out of the 36 we played. You obviously forgot that you were playing El Beast, DIego Umehara and you also forgot your statement that you "never lose".

Also you're the one who's going to vote for Trump. You're the one who dissed my botas when I said you should get a pair.

let it be known that om grey is a weenie and i beat him as i always do
waifus prevail as always my friends
Let it be knonw that Meiling is a jobber and his friends even said so.

And where were your waifus when my Ganon brought d-tilts and Wizard Foots?

Last edited:
Top Bottom