• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji64

Smash Lord
we're aware of this. it is not a glitch. we intended for it to happen. it's cool.

BTW, for you guys going to genesis 2, we've been hard at work making sure everything's functioning properly for the tournament. Here's a little sneak peek ;)

Im Jelly I wish i could play that.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
we're aware of this. it is not a glitch. we intended for it to happen. it's cool.

BTW, for you guys going to genesis 2, we've been hard at work making sure everything's functioning properly for the tournament. Here's a little sneak peek ;)

Damn my inability to attend this event!

EDIT: Hooray for Wario's costume change!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hm, why no Lucas?
There were glitches with him caused by the SCD codes that weren't fixable in time, and we had been doing work on him lately and haven't had time to playtest the changes. He'll be included in the next release.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wait, so the css up above there is the same thing that will be in the patch just lucas will be added?
We aren't going to tell you what will be in the patch because not even we know.
That CSS is Genesis 2. Nothing else.

D

Deleted member

Why isn't Peach available?

Last I heard it was because of her turnips properties.

If thats the only thing keeping her from being released, you guys should just do it anyway.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
As I said on my Twitter, "Vigilante_blade", to celebrate the return of my laptop, I will stream Saturday the 16th and Saturday the 23rd. More details to come.

I will be epicly tired, but I feel I've made you wait enough with my computer troubles. You deserve some footage for being such awesome fans of this project

Vigilante

Smash Lord
You do know I opened that just so I can reach more people x_x. Anyways, the first will be during Genesis, but we'll stream the week after.

iLink

Smash Champion
I'm surprised to see you guys bring out squirtle, I really know little to nothing about any of his changes.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Looking at the Genesis CSS and I couldn't help but notice that the background changed (which is cool) but whatever happened to the stylish player boxes?

SHOTTYGURU

Smash Apprentice
yo what is up people i just came back from vacation looking for a brief word from someone about whats been going on these past two weeks??

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Project M roster announced for Saturday's tourney:

Characters:
  • Wario
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Donkey Kong
  • Captain Falcon
  • Ganondorf
  • Falco
  • Fox
  • Ness
  • Zelda
  • Sheik
  • Link
  • Toon Link
  • Lucario
  • Jigglypuff
  • Charizard
  • Squirtle
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Marth
  • Ike
  • ROB
  • Game and Watch
  • Snake
  • Sonic

Any chance this can be released as another beta? It seems pretty important being used at one of the biggest tournaments, and you guys already have a custom CSS made for it and everything.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
+1 to Chibo's idea. It would be awesome to get all these new faces and even if they change a little on the final release it won't matter. Some characters that were in demo changed(Lucas and Zelda, even though you said the sideB change was experimental for her). I can't wait to try Ike, Luigi, Bowser, DK and Wario :(.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
We're not hassling them, we are just suggesting :)

Edit: I understand there are some bugs, but the streams seem to be very stable. Still, I don't mind them taking all the time they need to polish everything up to a level they feel satisfied with.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Eh maybe so, but you're not going to convince them yourselves (sorry to be a negative nancy). For that to happen it would have to get on the level it was when they were saying there wasn't going to be a demo.

shanus

Smash Hero
we aren't going to rush out something that's been 1.5 yrs in development while it has clear bugs, patience people! Just be happy with the huge character development progress!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Not to mention that we rushed out the demo for Pound 5 and look at how the demo feels today. It was a bad idea all around, why would we do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom