• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
donde estas el chupacabra?
You said "where are you the chupacabras?".
Also, the chupacabras is originally from Puerto Rico, which is pretty much a state of the US(an unincorporated territory if you want the formal name).

Isn't there a spanish smash website?:l
I know there's a chilean one, but there must be others.

No sabia que hay tanto espanoles aqui

Pensaba que todo ustedes fue negritos XD.

jajajaja.

ojala que mi espanol esta por lo menos bien no mas. Solamente soy un mitad espanol, y mi gramatica, especialmente quando escribo, es muy mal.
Don't worry about it, it's not like what you wrote was unintelligible.
Let's start with your first sentence, you changed tenses mid-sentence, you pretty much said "I didn't know there is so many spanish here" and I've seen like one spanish guy in the thread, remember Spain is in Europe, speaking spanish does not make you spanish.
Then, "fue" is used wrong, it's singular, and your subject was plural.
Even if you had said "fueron" it'd still be wrong, you should have said "eran".
In the spoiler, instead of "esta" it should have been "esté", and the "un" before "mitad" is wrong, "soy mitad español" is the correct way to say it.
Also it's "cuando" and not "quando", Q goes before U only when it's followed by an E or an I (que, quien, queso, quiero), and it should be "mala" and not "mal" in the final sentence.

I don't know if I got everything right, it's not like I'm a teacher, but I hope this can help you with your spanish.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
so who likes the new green hill zone? it looks great but the sonic icon in the middle can make for some gay infinites(lookin at you fox)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
@Super_Smash_Kid: eso si es verdad

oh and Fireball Stars, I understood every word

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Let's start with your first sentence, you changed tenses mid-sentence, you pretty much said "I didn't know there is so many spanish here" and I've seen like one spanish guy in the thread, remember Spain is in Europe, speaking spanish does not make you spanish.
In the spoiler, instead of "esta" it should have been "esté", and the "un" before "mitad" is wrong, "soy mitad español" is the correct way to say it.
Also it's "cuando" and not "quando", Q goes before U only when it's followed by an E or an I (que, quien, queso, quiero), and it should be "mala" and not "mal" in the final sentence.

I don't know if I got everything right, it's not like I'm a teacher, but I hope this can help you with your spanish.
Damn I got *****.

GG no CP :(

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Man Thunderhorse there be no need to be beatin yourself up man.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Hmm, I thought that as I can understand well spanish you could understand portuguese as well. Anyway, we always have the english to use eh.
This is getting pretty offtopic, or is this a social thread already? haha

In your keyboard the word "ñ" has a key for itself I believe, am I right? Here we have a key for "~" and holding shift it goes "^".
I understood what you said, it's not that hard since a lot of the words are really similar, and yes we do have a "ñ" key, right next to the "l" key, and beneath "p".

IYM!

Smash Lord
You said "where are you the chupacabras?".
Also, the chupacabras is originally from Puerto Rico, which is pretty much a state of the US(an unincorporated territory if you want the formal name).

I know there's a chilean one, but there must be others.

Yo los entendí, no hablan tan mal, igual, bien en corregir, asi ellos mejoran.

aunque eso del negrito me dejo marcando ocupado :p

Yo no lo hago, mi ingles no es perfecto, es bueno (en mi humilda opinion) pero nesesito pulirlo mucho aun, asi que no soy quien para corregirles XD

almenos si ellos me ayudaran, yo igual lo haria :p

so who likes the new green hill zone? it looks great but the sonic icon in the middle can make for some gay infinites(lookin at you fox)
a new Green hill zone? i didnt know anything about that

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
lol yea just take it as constructive criticism to better your spanish...I'm sure there are individuals in the boards who fail at the only language they know (and it astounds me) so relax

EDIT:

@Super_Smash_Kid: yea Doral sucks...everyone here is a ***** and self-centered...

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Yo los entendí, no hablan tan mal, igual, bien en corregir, asi ellos mejoran.

Yo no lo hago, mi ingles no es perfecto, es bueno (en mi humilda opinion) pero nesesito pulirlo mucho aun

a new Green hill zone? i didnt know anything about that
It's been in a lot of the recent streams, imagine the typical three platform layout, but without the top platform, with a TV with Sonic's face in the middle of the stage and the ledges are kinda like melee's battlefield.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
basically it takes place on top of the loop in the back of Green Hill Zone +platforms

GPDP

Smash Ace
No puedo esperar a que salga el Proyecto: M. Apuesto que va ser bien chingon.

Kati

Smash Lord
Anyways, will Snake's dash attack keep its meteor/spike/whatever-you-wish-to-call-a-downwards-trajectory?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
lmao I feel sorry for those individuals who can't understand spanish and had to wade through about 2 pages of it lol

IYM!

Smash Lord
It's been in a lot of the recent streams, imagine the typical three platform layout, but without the top platform, with a TV with Sonic's face in the middle of the stage and the ledges are kinda like melee's battlefield.
aaa, i know that stage, i saw it in youtube

basically it takes place on top of the loop in the back of Green Hill Zone +platforms
actualy i didnt like tha fix

Just move the TV back some and it won't be a problem.
I'm sure it's controlled by a bone or vert set.

No big deal.
the TV just screw all the competitive scence in that stage.

We're not sticking with that Green Hill Zone BTW.
:ohwell: i dindt like that stage by the way

edit; Español para top en la escala!!!!!

B.W.

Smash Champion
So I was watching some videos today that were older and I think I saw people flashing when you L-cancelled. Did I really see what I think I saw, and if so is it going to stay in there?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@Project-05

u probably need to go to the eye doctor

no but seriously, its been in for a year now lol

B.W.

Smash Champion
I never really noticed it cause I never looked out for it. But my step brother actually noticed it before me.

I like it. It'll make it easier to know what you're messing up and what you need to practice, and it'll be easier to explain to new people how to L-cancel.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
So I was watching some videos today that were older and I think I saw people flashing when you L-cancelled. Did I really see what I think I saw, and if so is it going to stay in there?
Characters flashing white during L-canceling will stay in. The colour overlay was dulled for a while now though. It isn't as vibrant as it used to be around 8 months ago.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
It's still in, don't know if they'll change it, IMO it's a nice addition, it helps to learn the timing and it could be great for new players who want to get better.

G

genkaku

nah, translator doesnt work too good.. it usually does it word for word and it comes out stupid... i just used to play soccer on an all spanish team growing up lol. The token black guy around a bunch of colombians...
And here I thought you were falco-colored.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I don't know why that version of GHZ is still used on the builds used on streams... THIS ONE is like better in every way. Even if it's not the planned final version, it's still a better stand-in until a final one is decide upon.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
You Spanish people, here is my revenge! French!

Je me demandais à quoi ressemblait Wolf. Surtout au niveau du déflecteur. Et votre mère était un hamster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom