• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
im so glad i got an extra sd card lieing around so i can leave my current hacked brawl alone and put project m in the other sd card.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
And it's going to be overtaken reeeeal soon by a much much younger thread.

Get *****
I know, and the one who should "Get *****" is not me, but the guy who claimed that it was more popular than this.

TimeTemporal

Smash Cadet
How safe is this? My Wii is 4.3u and I'll be using the hackless method. P;M won't act like an AR and wipe data at random or something, right?
No, I haven't used hacks before.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
AR wiping data was a myth, you'd need to purposely use codes that broke your game to do **** like that.

PM will in no way harm your Wii, TimeTemporal.

ChronicleX

Smash Cadet
Guys guys they will release it on Monday as promised...... it just won't be Monday in your country by the time they do.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
man, i want to go to the bathroom

Can alll of you please stop the Hype for 20 seconds????
They said it might come out between 6 and 9:30 EST, so that's between 8 and 11:30 for us, you can go without worrying to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom