• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
GameWatching should think about signing his work. Amazing Fox model... being made for scratch even gives it more personality.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
GameWatching should think about signing his work. Amazing Fox model... being made for scratch even gives it more personality.
I do agree with this, in case people don't give him credit.
He should vertex a signature inside his head or something XP

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
as much as I love this new fox model, did anyone notice he's missing teeth? i think it's funny, he's all gums.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
If it is possible, you should definitely replace Luigi's meteor hitbox with a spiking one. Its somewhat of a arbitrary and minor buff but it seems like Luigi should have one.

Kix

Smash Journeyman
The stream is frozen on one frame, this time. Any idea what the cause could be?

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Anything important get discovered/accomplished in the past week? Or has it just been more trolling/discussion about stupid irrelevant ****?

I'm afraid if i read the pages i missed i might become suicidal.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
I think it would be interesting if every character that has a meteor had a spike hitbox too, like the nipple spike.

As for roy Upsmash, that's very simple. There are hits that send you upwards and downwards, one after another until the final upwards strong hit, if the characters get away from the attack after receiving the downwards hit it will be a spike.

That means, if the attack connects only the downwards hit it will be a spike, there are actually many spike hitboxes during the attack, it's not something that only happen in special situations. :)

One more thing, with Datarion's new discoveries, is possible for we to have the yo-yo glitch back?

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
One more thing, with Datarion's new discoveries, is possible for we to have the yo-yo glitch back?
The jacket hitbox, possibly. Duno if they'd include that in PM tho. THe stretched hitbox, I can't imagine how you'd code that.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I like the way that ichigo guy managed to get 114 posts and a ban in only two weeks. That's pretty impressive.

Um what?

The wind is what makes the stage what it is. Without wind, it's just a huge oversized Battlefield.
No one CPs dreamland for the wind.

Right now she doesn't have it, not sure if that's going to change but give me one god forsaken reason why she needs it and not just because you want it or because it was in Melee.
You should know better than to post stuff like this, which goes directly against what we've repeatedly said about the melee tops.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I have a good idea for Melee Battlefield, I won't contribute yet cause It's still an idea.
I have proper models for it too :)
Do you guys like this idea?

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Hey, GameWatching finished up Melee Fox.

Insta-download the next time I get to access the Wii.
It's alright. Looks close enough to be mistakable for his Melee model in gameplay. The big thing that bugs me is the snout - it seems much larger than it was in Melee (screen below isn't the best representation), and that difference is noticeable even when the game isn't paused. Texture-wise, he seems a little lighter colored than I remember him in Melee as well, and lacks the shadowing under his brow:

I know nothing about Brawl modeling/texturing/etc, so I'm sure this is still quite an achievement regardless of my little gripes. So whoever's reading this - please don't take this post as not being appreciative.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
I really didn't like melee BF, but i guess it would be a cool addtion if we put it over the mario kart stage, mushroomy kingdom or NPC.
EDIT: I like Melee Fox
EDIT EDIT: GWing, can you add the reflector to his belt? it was a good thing that the brawl model had

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
The Fox model isn't a perfect representation of Melee Fox, but it's still pretty darn close, considering it's a handmade model.

I think Melee Battlefield would be cool. I actually like the ledges of it better than Brawl's Battlefield.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
The Fox model isn't a perfect representation of Melee Fox, but it's still pretty darn close, considering it's a handmade model.
Oh, definately. Just the snout though - that's the place to start if the model was to be improved. It's so large that his gun goes inside it when he takes it out.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Putting in Melee Battlefield would be amazing. It's arguably the most neutral stage. Plus Melee BF > Brawl BF ;)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I like the ledges of melee battlefield better because they're less forgiving but not *** like Brawl FD's ledges. That and I like the blatzones better.

D

Deleted member

I think Melee Battlefield would be cool. I actually like the ledges of it better than Brawl's Battlefield.
Melee battlefield's only advantage is that its a good counterpick on spacies because that lip effs up their recoveries.

And that won't be a problem because characters are going to be balanced more than Melee, so counterpicks could be less important.

But perhaps the most important aspect of Melee Battlefield that is overlooked is its awful music. People have lost matches, sets, and tournies to that music, and it is the main reason that Brawl Battlefield is the divine neutral stage it is.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Melee battlefield's only advantage is that its a good counterpick on spacies because that lip effs up their recoveries.

And that won't be a problem because characters are going to be balanced more than Melee, so counterpicks could be less important.

But perhaps the most important aspect of Melee Battlefield that is overlooked is its awful music. People have lost matches, sets, and tournies to that music, and it is the main reason that Brawl Battlefield is the divine neutral stage it is.

Custom music ftw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom