• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I hope they make Nana's AI more consistent. Sometimes she's absolutely ********, other times she does the most incredibly awesome things. It's hillarious, but IMO it's a bit of a luck factor.

G

genkaku

More like a manly factor.
You have to be manlier to play ICs than you do to play C. Falcon, or else your woman doesn't listen to you.
That's why players like FlyAmanita and ChuDat are so rare. You have to be 300% man to main ICs.

D

Deleted member

It would be pretty fun if when you are being star ko'd, you control nana. That would make for some very exciting match ends, where popo is killed off the top and the nana is trying to kill the other person at the last minute.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I think if Nana could just follow you better then most problems would be fixed. Like if she was just stuck in her box around Popo when she's not being hit so that she didn't get lost over the dumbest ****.

Also maybe if you still had control over her movements even when outside of the box.

A few days ago I was thinking how it'd be cool if you could just make her stay put in one spot but she still copied your attack commands. But then I realized how broken that could be if she was still allowed to grab.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
On note of PM video uploaders. Why has sugarhigh0815 stopped uploading? They use to be almost daily?
They were my favorite next to jceasar(due to the funtastic streams) and magus.

Other then that and brawl not on MLG anymore (hopefully im wrong) My wii is getting fixed :D <3

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
More like a manly factor.
You have to be manlier to play ICs than you do to play C. Falcon, or else your woman doesn't listen to you.
That's why players like FlyAmanita and ChuDat are so rare. You have to be 300% man to main ICs.
That's 100% control of Popo, 100% control of Nana, and 100% control of Popo's pimp hand over Nana.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
i wont finish my last post, problems with internet

Thanks for the compliments IYM!. Could you retype the part of the not wanting to see a bowser, a kirby, a ness, or a link? Are you saying you don't want them to be top tiers?

will be cool

project m is doing a nice job bringing back falco , fox, sheik, Cfalcon, and all top characters, but i dont want to see a bowser, a kirby....

... but i dont want see a Bowser, a Kirby, a Ness, or a Link bad as they was in melee.

It would be cool see low tier and bottom tier characters with a better level, and at a height of the tops tier.

I looked some recent fight, and I liked the work that they did with Link, one sees better that in melee, I hope that they could correct and balance all the characters of the game

sorry for do this, i had problems with the internet in my last vist :ohwell:

Ecks

Smash Lord
I'd be awesome (and completely unnecessary :D) if marth got both shield breakers. Like if you press forward while charging he would change it to brawls and if you press up he would change it back (charge time wouldn't reset when changing).

Locke3

Smash Rookie
Now, I get how theyre changing the melee characters back to melee-ness, but how, precisely, are they going about melee-ifying the brawl characters?

Ibuprofen

Smash Rookie
Something else I've been wondering, are the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon going to have separate character slots or are they still interchangeable with down B?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Just wanted to let you know that Lux got a warning for that. Joking around in this topic like that isn't really allowed any more since it gets REALLY out of hand REALLY fast. Please, please, please try to make sure you stay on topic.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
If Nana's AI were to be changed, I'd love if she could:
• Get out of tumble as fast as possible so you can recover together.
• Recover with Side-B/Up-B/Air-dodge on her own.
• Defend herself when trying to return to Popo.
• Always try and get back to Popo.

B.W.

Smash Champion
On whoever is working on DK, I'm just wondering if there's any chance of him getting a roll to replace one of his moves.

I ask cause I always thought it was weird that he couldn't roll in Smash when he could in his own games.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I have a question. In Project M, if you press C stick down while dashing/running, will you a dash attack like in vBrawl? Or are you changing that to be like Melee where nothing happens?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It does a dash attack. If it didn't, it would make it really difficult for a lot of people to DACUS, and we don't want to do that. We like DACUS. It's one of those rare things that Brawl did right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom