• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Keep in mind that that is for Brawl, where there is no wave-dashing.

Not disagreeing, just pointing that out.
He plays Melee as well, but he doesn't play Luigi in Melee for reasons of his own.

I'll talk to him if he wants to contribute to the project.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
The thing about Luigi's wavedash is, if you ever mess it up, you can always correct it with another wavedash.

Speaking of Luigi, would it be possible to give his sweetspotted up-B the Mario 1-up sound, making its existence at least somewhat reasonable?

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Yeah, enjoy yourselves. And I didn't get Golden Sun, so I'll get two Captain Falcons to use Falcon Punch against each other at the same time. :(

But seriously... Rest and have fun. You guys have lives too.

Locke3

Smash Rookie
Yes, Merry Christmas everyone! :D
I wasn't too into melee, but I'm really looking forward to P:M. Its going to be soooo sweeeet.
I've got a group of about six friends, and we all brawl together all the time, and P:M is going to be welcomed with arms wide open XD
Thank you Monk, SB, Dantarion, et all for your hard work! :D You guys are great.
And I promise I'm not just sucking up cause I REALLY wanna test it out with my friends.
Pinky Promise. 8I <-srsface.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Merry Chrimbus people. And to Dant and Strong Bad, who are working with no pay on Chrimbus, wtf srsly. I know you're a wizard Dant but it's Chrimbus.

Well thanks P:M team for all your hard work. Enjoy guys.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i kind of forgot about this thread for like 2 months.
anything notable happen since then?

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Merry Chrimbus people. And to Dant and Strong Bad, who are working with no pay on Chrimbus, wtf srsly. I know you're a wizard Dant but it's Chrimbus.

Well thanks P:M team for all your hard work. Enjoy guys.
Lol Chrimbus, quite the joyous occasion, especially if you have some shrimp and white whine :awesome:. Hope everyone has a good one!

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Could you at least keep it so you can aerial item grab with N air? =/ just that one aerial?

I like ZAC Nair'ing e.e

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Christmas goodies are indeed a site that can bring a smile to anyone's face...

Good work on everything you've done so far guys. Feel free to take a break if need be, especially since these are the holidays and all. Especially when the community you put out work for can often be annoying (I'll include myself, even if I seldom post. But I got infracted in this topic recently, so hey).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom