• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
cant wait to come to crashboards tomorrow to attempt to DL this.

well, theyll probably host it on the PM site(which will crash) and put a mirror on mediafire. D:
Pretty sure Dant is hosting everything, which includes all of KC:MM. He seems to have a pretty beefy server.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Oh gawd I hope ur joking, otherwise that adds another shot!

I am already up to...4!
I'm not one to joke :awesome:

Also, everybody who has a small amount of change on their Paypal that is just collecting dust needs to give it to Dantarion. And then Dantarion needs to stream himself getting drunk because of us.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
cant wait to come to crashboards tomorrow to attempt to DL this.

well, theyll probably host it on the PM site(which will crash) and put a mirror on mediafire. D:
Neko has a top-of-the-line server to handle any type of downloading and traffic shouldn't be an issue.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
XD

If you guys manage to crash my server with downloads, I will lol.
I honestly don't think its possible, especially since I host kc-mm, and they get tons of hits (althrough they dont use my server for downloads)

I got ninja'd we have TWO servers for supporting the downloads :D

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
XD

If you guys manage to crash my server with downloads, I will lol.
I honestly don't think its possible, especially since I host kc-mm, and they get tons of hits (althrough they dont use my server for downloads)

I got ninja'd we have TWO servers for supporting the downloads :D
It's a possibility,

Remember what happened when you guys launched the new PM site?

nawgui

Smash Cadet
So, does this come w/ the alternate textures or what? I already have 50% of the cast wearing Melee-esque textures, anyway.
where did you find them? i was looking for the melee fox/falco complete packs with the colors and stuff and couldnt find it on brawl vault

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
ok here's the thing for me, I need help XD

Questions below:

1- My wii, I updated it, cause I got mad at it, for keeping me bored XD, can I smashtack it with a sd card 4g?

2- Also, if it's possible to hack it with the 4g SD card, can I play P:M with GeckoOs with that same SD card or I have to use Riivolution?

3- The game comming with CSS and some changed CSP (or CPS, can't remember ow to shortcut it)?

4- Can I explode out of hype while downloading the game?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer

Questions below:

1- My wii, I updated it, cause I got mad at it, for keeping me bored XD, can I smashtack it with a sd card 4g?

2- Also, if it's possible to hack it with the 4g SD card, can I play P:M with GeckoOs with that same SD card or I have to use Riivolution?

3- The game comming with CSS and some changed CSP (or CPS, can't remember ow to shortcut it)?

1) I believe so

2) Gecko OS does not work with 4G cards

3) Yes the demo will come with the new menu, CSS, and SSS. CSPs will not be changed for the demo.

4) sure why not

Ulevo

Smash Master

Questions below:

Um, don't know about #2, but smashstack isn't effected by the current Wii update, so it's fine. The new Project M CSS will be coming with the download as far as I know, and yes, you're allowed to explode with hype.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
1. No - Smash Stack only works with cards Brawl can read, and Brawl can't read >2GB
2. You have to use Riivolution if you want to use a >2GB card
3. Not sure, because I'm not on the team
4. Not recommended

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
for stacksmash you have to have a card < or = 2GB they specifically say on wiibrew.org that it won't work with anything bigger.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
1) I believe so

2) Gecko OS does not work with 4G cards

3) Yes the demo will come with the new menu, CSS, and SSS. CSPs will not be changed for the demo.

4) sure why not
Um, don't know about #2, but smashstack isn't effected by the current Wii update, so it's fine. The new Project M CSS will be coming with the download as far as I know, and yes, you're allowed to explode with hype.
1. No - Smash Stack only works with cards Brawl can read, and Brawl can't read >2GB
2. You have to use Riivolution if you want to use a >2GB card
3. Not sure, because I'm not on the team
4. Not recommended

Thanks for the responses.

I updated the wii, and Riivolution stayed on my Wii menu, let me see if it works without hacking it (I kept homebrew, geckoOs, riivolution, update seemed to not delete them, loaders don't work)

if Riivolution works after the update, then I'm set I guess

G

genkaku

I remember seeing the thread reach 500 pages and thinking it was an awful lot.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
haha since i know usb loading isnt supported, time for me to put the wii in its stand and see if it would like to play brawl from disc!

project m > superbowl 50something

i gotta buy me one of those 4jiggabyte non-sdhc sd cards!

btw, is it even possible to di out of the "death" when your character makes the "oooo that hurt" "blood gurgling" sound at high percents? or, when the sound goes off, it means there is no hope, and you are dead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qammSSEwhiE

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
haha since i know usb loading isnt supported, time for me to put the wii in its stand and see if it would like to play brawl from disc!

project m > superbowl 50something

i gotta buy me one of those 4jiggabyte non-sdhc sd cards!

btw, is it even possible to di out of the "death" when your character makes the "oooo that hurt" "blood gurgling" sound at high percents? or, when the sound goes off, it means there is no hope, and you are dead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qammSSEwhiE
Depends on the stage, what you just got hit with, where on the stage you are, your percent, and basically the normal factors that determine whether you will die or not.

But to directly answer your question, yes, it is possible. Especially if you can SDI to the stage and tech. If I felt like digging through Smash videos I would find one of Magus's old videos of DIing to the stage and teching things like Rest and Warlock Punch to survive them.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
haha since i know usb loading isnt supported
Wait, WHAT?

I use Configurable USB Loader to play Brawl since I don't have my disc anymore. Are you saying I can't just play it that way? How? O_o

I've had no problem using any other hacks or mods with it. -.o

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Wait, WHAT?

I use Configurable USB Loader to play Brawl since I don't have my disc anymore. Are you saying I can't just play it that way? How? O_o

I've had no problem using any other hacks or mods with it. -.o
my wii laser doesn't work. don't tell me i have to go buy a new wii just to play P:M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom