• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
lol I finally made my own brstm of "stand up" (the movie kickass) thanks to jcaesar's streams. :D

now we play the waiting game.
Dude, I already looped it and made the brstm and had it up for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?itd1m9r5456me

Oh well :p

Anyways, a friend of mine brought up a good point:
So, as I discovered with Down Taunt being Smash: you can run towards a ledge, taunt cancel, which will reset your position, and then you can do any action you want. So this is some way that speedy Sonics can run towards an edge, say "You're too slow!" and then proceed to do something they can't do out of a dash, such as FSmash or turnaround faster and do whatever.
Taunt canceling is a legit AT, not just a trolling technique!

P:M too good!

kirox777

Smash Apprentice
i wish lucario was replaced with mew2. i dont think anyone would have complained. oh well

but idk if i can say this, any1 wana exchange FC's to play the P:M demo online?
i dont wana play by myself

SolidSnake141

Smash Cadet
Speaking of solo play, idk if anyone asked this, and this is probably a very stupid question, but are the computers programmed to act like melee's and/or use the Melee tech's?

Sails

Smash Ace
Speaking of solo play, idk if anyone asked this, and this is probably a very stupid question, but are the computers programmed to act like melee's and/or use the Melee tech's?
That's asking them to reprogram AI by reverse engineering the compiled code. In short: Never.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
106 can't be the record.