• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
Someone please help me out. I have a 2gb sd card. should i install gecko os or riivolution??? which one will i find more useful???
Riivolution should be the ultimatum should you want to use custom SFX as well, since the current File Replacement Code does not support custom SFX.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
When did we get 1,000,000? o.O

Should get riivolution :3

blerb

Smash Journeyman
They can just make original characters and Nintendo won't be able to do anything.
I can see it happening. Especially considering the whole "lol we're making DotA 2 now, surprise," they can make pretty much anything and it'll sell.

Edit: In case anyone doesn't know, Valve is the owner of the Source engine (L4D, TF2) and making a game engine for a smash ripoff wouldn't be a problem for them.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Oh shoot, just remembered: We have so many people here, loading page is going to be such a pain...

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
Someone please help me out. I have a 2gb sd card. should i install gecko os or riivolution??? which one will i find more useful???
I'd just do hackless brawl if you haven't hacked your wii yet, but if you don't want that then I'd go with Gecko OS. It's what I use and I have never had any problems with it.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Real talk, I actually thought of Soul Calibur 2 when I said it, but no I meant Starcraft.

But now I'm playing SC2.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
It's not much of a problem, bro. I only use Riivolution if I wanna change the sound effects (not music) or if I have a 4GB card (in which I don't anymore). So use Gecko, it's faster.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! Project M just got 10000 times better! I just noticed that the Lucas page is up and they finally replaced the ****ty PK Freeze, and reduced his grab lag! Yeah, choke on that Ness! Lol, I guess I'm probably a bit late to this, but I hadn't noticed, I was finishing up Uncharted 2

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Over one million.
Jesus people. You guys will never cease to amaze me with your dedication.

Back to my brandy.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
There are enough people here that someone could predict every minute from now until midnight, so someone would be guaranteed to get it right.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
There are several more grammatical errors, Project M Website guy, but I'm not going to name them all. (you're is one of them, capitalize Brawl, and Wii, that's all I'm seeing so far). Thanks for fixing the first error!

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I'd just do hackless brawl if you haven't hacked your wii yet, but if you don't want that then I'd go with Gecko OS. It's what I use and I have never had any problems with it.
my wii is already hacked, but i never dled gecko or riivolution since i dont play brawl :p
imma get gecko os ^-^ ty all

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I bet it won't come out til 11:00 tonight. If we don't get our game, I suggest we torches and pitchforks and riot.:laugh:
I'm joking with the riot thing.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
They're still doing the last tweaks to the demo.

You can't rush genius.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
There are several more grammatical errors, Project M Website guy, but I'm not going to name them all. (you're is one of them, capitalize Brawl, and Wii, that's all I'm seeing so far). Thanks for fixing the first error!
Fixed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom