• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
can somebody link em to Melee Final Destination, Melee Yoshi Island and SSB 64 Dreamland please? i lvoed them

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Pit still has that.
good to know. I've kinda been away for a bit. The whole being unable to play this kinda put me off of anything p:m related. However I should be getting my hands no a wii soon. Hopefully this one can play this god forsaken brawl disk.

anyways I think you all should watch this P:M Video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqdEKUiplk

watch it in 480 because 360 doesn't display right for some reason.

shanus

Smash Hero
vid had some very "wut?" clips, and some really good clips. I wish he just had kept the good!

V-K

Smash Ace
As far as I experienced from playing against the CPUs I feel like Zelda is kinda broken. It always looks like all her moves have priority over yours and it's almost always impossible to combo her. Also her backthrow is so facken strong. lol

GPDP

Smash Ace
You... you guys. Just... wow.

I believe this is going to be the, what, 5th time I've said I'd like for you to bear my children?

Well, this time I mean it. Bear my children.

Edit: So who was the culprit for this bit of awesomeness? Dant? Magus?
Standardtoaster?

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
I do believe Magus has reached the Phantom Wings level of godlike (or, at least, getting there).

Good job, no, spectacular job, PM team. Now you got me posting again.

shanus

Smash Hero
how come blitz's post is listed as post #0, did we break the number of digits swf supports?

edit: nope

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
Just to clarify, I have seen that happening before, perhaps a miniscule bug in the Live Thread feature when someone edits their post.

Regardless, it's rather negligible.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Considering the past blogpost revealings were mostly accomplished by magus, this is no surprise. I'm still very impressed nonetheless.

GPDP

Smash Ace
So what was the problem? How did he get it working? What are the specifics behind the fix? Is it a code or a PAC injection or what?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions, but I'm intrigued by how Magus managed to fix something that plagued the team for a good year.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I was actually about to ask a similar series of questions. Was it another one-liner or what?

Ecks

Smash Lord
Raaaapeee!!!11!1!1one!1

I was thinking this might be impossible. This alone makes this week perfect.

And not to whine but, you guys should have explained the issue and how you solved it in the post.

But who the hell cares, it's landing detection!

shanus

Smash Hero
No, its a large, complex code. Remember, we had to convert landing from a static TopN bone (which is why landing feels so rigid in brawl), to be dynamic based on a series of bone collisions. It's a large, complex fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom