• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yoshi. It's Yoshi. They found a way to give him a jump OoS.

(PLEASEPLEASEPLEASETHISISTHEONLYREASONIDON'TPLAYYOSHI)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Has it been a week since the last blogpost yet? Seriously, we need mad hype in this thread (although LD is pretty hard to beat).

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I really don't think they can do anything to conceivably top the landing detection fix.

Unless they bring Mewtwo back. As a GOOD character.
Or unless they bring Roy back. As a GOOD character.
Or unless they bring Pichu back. As a GOOD character.
Or unless they bring Metaknight into Project M early. As a BAD character.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Probably going to start stream in about an hour, is my guess. NOTE: There is a sliiight chance that our mother will come into our room during the stream to do revisions on our english papers, thus ending the stream early. Probably won't happen, just a heads up. :laugh:

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Probably going to start stream in about an hour, is my guess. NOTE: There is a sliiight chance that our mother will come into our room during the stream to do revisions on our english papers, thus ending the stream early. Probably won't happen, just a heads up. :laugh:
Start it early, just in case.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I just want to see this character that devs keep talking about....I have a physics test tomorrow and I just want to see what it is :ohwell:
Be careful. Physics and Melee don't mix well. In fact, I've noticed they appear to be polar opposites.
Evidence:
Wavedashing - Screw you, laws of momentum, inertia, and friction.
Dash Dancing - See above.
Jump Canceling - "If I prepare to jump upward, then grab you, my arms gain an extra 8", which is invisible." Also, see above.
Moonwalking - See above. Again.
Nipple Spike - Under what circumstances can nipples EVER spike? WAIT! DON'T ANSWER THAT!
Think about it. Have you ever a professional Melee player walking from place to place? No. Because they don't need to walk. They wavedash. Even in their daily lives. Fact.

ValTroX

Smash Ace
ROFL Epix, lets talk about that nipple spike shall we? xD naaaaaah.

Still, it's electromagnetic applications, no dynamics involved, so i think I'll be fine. Btw...i totally hate this material, and my test is tomorrow like at 2:30pm cause i have to be in Iron Maiden's concert by 8 :)

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
You forgot the most simple and obvious one. Jumping in mid-air.
I was trying to stick with the more advanced techniques. Besides, I don't see what's odd about that. I do that all the time. Like, when I wake up in the morning, and I have no socks, and my feet are cold. I move via double jump to the breakfast table. Then I lift the serial up to my mouth through my telepathic powers. Mmmmm... Falc-O's. Part of a balanced breakfast.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
project melee is **** and the best thing created ever

I'm pretty sure they could give Yoshi jump OoS if they wanted to, but Yoshi has the best shield, and that's one of his weaknesses.
lol

yoshi's shield is the worst thing about him, oos options would make him super versatile

it can't be shield poked, but then again, who cares? it can still be broken

Ecks

Smash Lord
The other day this guy lost a stock because I was grabbing the edge of my midair unexplained-I'm breathing in space-platform.

Edit:Also did you guys know that if you attack someone, they'll drop gold coins? Even if they're broke!

NeoZ

Smash Ace
sneak tricked us all D:
He never said he'd show the new character, he just mentioned that he might stream right after mentioning that said character was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom