• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
P:M on Dolphin Emulator

I'd just like to know why the PMBR frowns upon any instructions to permit P:M to be run on Dolphin. Is it legal reasons? Do the methods involved run tangent to the sphere of illegal hacks? Can someone explain why? I mean, Monk just gave a page of detailed instructions on modding a couple posts back.

Any serious answer is appreciated, thank you. :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's because SWF staff get on our ***** about it because of MLG because of Nintendo. Modifying files is fine, but straight up piracy is DEF pushing it. For that reason, we also can't help people get USB loading going here on SWF.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
It's because SWF staff get on our ***** about it because of MLG because of Nintendo. Modifying files is fine, but straight up piracy is DEF pushing it. For that reason, we also can't help people get USB loading going here on SWF.
So if I wanted to know about it I'd ask on smashmods?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Smashmods or IRC. We prefer the IRC though. Anyways, to get off that subject..

As for the camera zoom stuff, you can control some of it in the stage .pac but I believe we only did some of that stuff on FD only. The rest is the cam code in the GCT.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Smashmods or IRC. We prefer the IRC though. Anyways, to get off that subject..

As for the camera zoom stuff, you can control some of it in the stage .pac but I believe we only did some of that stuff on FD only. The rest is the cam code in the GCT.
What about M22K's STPM modifier? :/
It can alter the maximum and minimum Z values of the camera of a stage.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Those Bowser matches were pretty awesome. And is he bigger than before? Looks intimidating :D

inb4thatswhatshesaid.

:phone:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I believe so.

Also, please, if anyone is willing to do this, please do. Try and fix the "sky" portion of the melée FD background. Currently it is like a sea of teal-ish green. If you do fix up the background, I'll be sure to put you in the credits of the stage. :)

:phone:

Ulevo

Smash Master
I might wind up doing that myself to be honest. I'll be home in 2 days, which means I'll have my Wii and plenty of free time on my hands.

By the way, I'd like to issue a complaint. You didn't upload enough of those awesome Bowser videos. :cool:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. You could just gut the audio, replace it, and reupload it.

BTW, the lens cleaner came in and it's working and now I'm back.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can get more Bowser.

We'll be doing a livestream Saturday night btw. With a very unusual surprise guest. Some of you who were active in the old B+ days may remember the guy though.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So with Smash 4 announced have you guys contacted Nintendo about a Wii U Dev kit so you can start hacking Smash 4 right away? haha

Game still looks good. I await it's launch but until then I'm off.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
So I wanted to ask about this...

"AnimuBrawl is something I (Dantarion) am putting together to at Anime Expo inside the Console Gaming Room.... It will use some unreleased! and underused codes that I plan to deliever as a farewell to the Brawl mod community as I move on to more exciting oppurtunities!"

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/AnimuBrawl

Cool that he'll have BrawlMasuqerade done by then, but does this mean the Clone Engine and better AI are much less likely now? :scared:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You guys are making me go EMO right now with all of those new characters like R.O.B and Bowser man. I hope 1 of you guys come to Brainshock next month so I can play with the full roster if possible?

MaxThunder

PM Support
You guys are making me go EMO right now with all of those new characters like R.O.B and Bowser man. I hope 1 of you guys come to Brainshock next month so I can play with the full roster if possible?
what i read a first: Bowserman...

... sounds like... a humanoid bowser... omeone should totally make that...
... hey... would it be possible to take bowsers model and ganon's animations?...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Standardtoaster, Strong Bad, and I are all going to Brainshock Beta and bringing the full roster of Project M, so that will be two set ups with the full Project M.

If there are extra TVs and Wiis, then one of us could possibly bring an extra SD card or two with the full roster on it so that there will be more than the two set ups that we're already bringing.

MaxThunder

PM Support
^^If i lived close enough to attend, i'd probably bring both my wii and my tv... ... norway is stupid sometimes...

... norway is generally pretty stupid really...

Vigilante

Smash Lord
It's a shame, but good luck on your ventures Dantarion. I know you got a life, so I don't reckon it would be right to try to stop you.

Flayl

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

How soon in relation to Genesis is the patch coming out?

A few days or a couple weeks before the event?

I'm just curious.

Also you guys should consider speeding up Snake's fair by some frames so he can combo it more easily or perhaps even use it to space.

He seems like he needs buffs and tweaks. He appears to only be marginally average as a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom