• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Do you have specific day that you don't stream? Or is whenever you say "**** it, I need a day off"?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
After watching PEEF's stream it has come to my attention that Snake's bair looks really silly when SHFFL'd. A lot of Brawl aerial animations that looked dandy with floaty gravity and no L-Canceling might need to be reevaluated.
Um, I'm confused by what you mean here. If you mean removing the ability to cut your aerial landing lag in half, you're insane.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I accidently combined project m demo with balanced brawl. Now some characters are the same from project m, and other characters are same as in balanced brawl. It is very funny.
This happened to me except with Brawl+ instead of Balanced Brawl. For whatever reason my SD card is messed up and doesn't read CSS codes or something. Also, none of the demo characters can sprint. They enter their sprint animation and after it has played once it goes to a run. This is particularly annoying with Ganondorf.

Ecks

Smash Lord
This happened to me except with Brawl+ instead of Balanced Brawl. For whatever reason my SD card is messed up and doesn't read CSS codes or something. Also, none of the demo characters can sprint. They enter their sprint animation and after it has played once it goes to a run. This is particularly annoying with Ganondorf.
I accidentally used the PM rsbe with the brawl+ files and vice versa. The first result was kinda like a Brawl plus with weird wave dashes. Fox's was him dragging himself accross the floor and looked kinda painful. When I used the Brawl plus rsbe I got your result. Some moves caused some odd lag and I couldn't run.

:phone:

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Would there be any chance of someone of mid-high level brawl play in a very sparsely populated region getting into the PMBR... I know its a slim chance but I live in NW Arkansas and run a Smash club, none of us are really high level players but we think like we are. Just wondering if its worth it to try to join or not...

I'm go ahead and apply but if there's an absolute no due to my previously stated conditions, I'd like to know.

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone in the Florida area, particularly the Sarasota to Tampa-ish area if possible who is playtesting P:M? I would be quite interested in being involved with the project, but even with a high level of play and technical knowledge, probably wouldn't be admitted for the PMBR due to lack of tournament experience due to full time work, school, and marriage.

This whole concept has me more hyped than the actual release of Brawl did btw. Great stuff here!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think Smashmac is in Naples?
and Dark Sonic is in Orlando?
and leaf is somewhere in florida

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Is there anyone in the Florida area, particularly the Sarasota to Tampa-ish area if possible who is playtesting P:M? I would be quite interested in being involved with the project, but even with a high level of play and technical knowledge, probably wouldn't be admitted for the PMBR due to lack of tournament experience due to full time work, school, and marriage.

This whole concept has me more hyped than the actual release of Brawl did btw. Great stuff here!
woah marriage. im glad to see the drive to play doesn't die with marriage.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
Are there any playtesters in the Louisiana area? I asked in the Louisiana thread but no answer yet...

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
And I am thankful since it's the correct model I need for my Laptop power port...

Bum and Wes are in the PMBR?
I am in the NY area too technically, but good luck find out where Far Rockaway is. Hahaha
Funny you mention it. I go there to visit a friend from time to time. So... FOUND IT!

Anyone just a TINY bit more local? I kinda have to have an entire day free to go there for a day.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Just so everybody knows, we're working on a way to make it easier for everybody to find a PMBR member near them.

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
Just so everybody knows, we're working on a way to make it easier for everybody to find a PMBR member near them.
I dont think you have playtestes on mexico city... and that makes me a sad panda...
Tho If your looking for one Ill be glad to welcome fellow mexican smashers to my home (I can it is MY home not my parents XD being grown up comes with a lot of pain but some rewards).

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
haha does this insinuate it will depress everyone knowing that they have to drive 3+ hours just to get some P:M action? haha if i were to look at a map of the US; if a red dot was considered a PM broomer, id like it to look like someone going through puberty with an acne problem!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Squirtle is an awesome character that I'm trying my hardest hardest to learn.

Project: M has lots of characters that are as technically difficult as the melee spacies but in different ways, which is really neato. Pit and Squirt have very very complex movement, and lucarios combo stuff is way way over my head ATM. Can't wait to see that get mastered, (or master it myself?!) Rob also seems to be able to facilitate some serious techskill too.

I'm just focusing on 4 characters now. Pit, Squirtle, Wario, Lucario. I think my skills fit best with them. Luckily The#Jay likes so many characters that I can get good practice vs everyone. Very very exciting.

Squirtle is an awesome character that I'm trying my hardest hardest to learn.

Project: M has lots of characters that are as technically difficult as the melee spacies but in different ways, which is really neato. Pit and Squirt have very very complex movement, and lucarios combo stuff is way way over my head ATM. Can't wait to see that get mastered, (or master it myself?!) Rob also seems to be able to facilitate some serious techskill too.

I'm just focusing on 4 characters now. Pit, Squirtle, Wario, Lucario. I think my skills fit best with them. Luckily The#Jay likes so many characters that I can get good practice vs everyone. Very very exciting.
Actually, no characters even come close to being as technically difficult as fox and falco, aside from wolf, who is still less technically demanding.
You're just not used to them.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
agreed w/ Silent Wolf
I think the average technical demand in PM is higher than Melee though.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Actually, no characters even come close to being as technically difficult as fox and falco, aside from wolf, who is still less technically demanding.
You're just not used to them.

Perhaps not when you take them to an extreme, but the spacies don't REQUIRE "silent wolf" techskill, silent wolf! hahaha. Dr. PP techskill is not remarkable, but the rest of his play is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom