• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Alright so I've got a question regarding Demo 2. When every possible character is confirmed via smashmods or the official P:M site. Will Demo 2 be released that same day or will you make us wait a week or so. (Hint: Choose instant release immediately after the final confirmation)

My other question concerns the Demo 1 characters. Will they all be playable again?
We're working on the announcement that should answer both of these questions. More than that I cannot say.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You're announcing an announcement? That's even cooler than confirming that characters will be confirmed. You P:M guys are awesome.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey guys! Only a couple months until I will be back in the states and able to regularly stream smash+Project: M again! I just have one request for yall:

It has been 3 months since I was banned from advertising my stream on smashboards without reason and without warning. The person who wanted me removed has not shown up ONCE in 3 months to actually say what their concerns are. I would appreciate it very much if you would post in this thread so I can continue to advertise my Melee livestream and advertise the Melee State of the Game which helps benefit all members of the community and the site itself. I have done my best to help the Smash streaming community, and this has been a depressing turn of events. If you help it will mean a ton.

PS: One speculative reason that I might've been removed is because I streamed Project: M, so it'd be great if you could support me! =]

Post here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14269827#post14269827

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Sometimes I pretend the PMBR guys have a totally complete version of this game, and they're just toying with us.

Okay, sometimes I'm not pretending and actually think it.

Ecks

Smash Lord
As flies to wanton boys are we to the PMBR. They troll us for their sport.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey guys! Only a couple months until I will be back in the states and able to regularly stream smash+Project: M again! I just have one request for yall:

It has been 3 months since I was banned from advertising my stream on smashboards without reason and without warning. The person who wanted me removed has not shown up ONCE in 3 months to actually say what their concerns are. I would appreciate it very much if you would post in this thread so I can continue to advertise my Melee livestream and advertise the Melee State of the Game which helps benefit all members of the community and the site itself. I have done my best to help the Smash streaming community, and this has been a depressing turn of events. If you help it will mean a ton.

PS: One speculative reason that I might've been removed is because I streamed Project: M, so it'd be great if you could support me! =]

Post here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14269827#post14269827
Considering what PEEF has done for the Smash community in general, not even including his involvement with Project M, I'm disappointed that this post seems to have been ignored.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Might as well give him a hand. Whether you like him or not, what happened to him is pretty ridiculous. I'm not close to him or anything, but a vigilante always takes the side of justice.

Ecks

Smash Lord
The mayan calendar is actually more accurate than our calendar (which means it does take leap year into account), so we're still theoretically doomed. :awesome:

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
Leap year thingie is true tho I live in mexico city and last week we got like 4 earthquakes and they were all above 5 in richter's so... that's kinda creepy you know... aside from the wacky weather we are having lately...

Im sure nothing will happen still its really weird/awesome this things are happening lots of people are being paranoid about it and its funny

Edit: ecks, actually mayans thought that moving the callendar 'cuz of what we call 2day a leap was messing with the time and they didn´t want to, their calendar was made for agriculture and not to keep track of special dates so they didn´t care for the dates moving from years to come

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Edit: ecks, actually mayans thought that moving the callendar 'cuz of what we call 2day a leap was messing with the time and they didn´t want to, their calendar was made for agriculture and not to keep track of special dates so they didn´t care for the dates moving from years to come

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Almost all of Mayan culture was destroyed with the exception of 4 tablets. From that we have constructed a world from them that is mostly out of imagination and guess-translations of ancient structures we found.

I can tell you that December 21st 2012 actually marks the end of one age and the start of another according to the actual translation....the whole doomsday thing is just someone who changed the words age with the word world....you know for laughs :p.

MaxThunder

PM Support
hey anyone heard of that small island that managed to change their time-zone?.. they used to have to celebrate new-years last, but now they celebrate it first... i bet they'll feel so stupid when they're doomed first...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sometimes I pretend the PMBR guys have a totally complete version of this game, and they're just toying with us.

Okay, sometimes I'm not pretending and actually think it.

The truth is that just because what you see seems really amazing and complete doesn't mean the rest of the game is, especially if you hardly ever see it.

Case in point, The one that stares into your soul.

Pretend that the current dev build is the Simon Wai prototype of Project M.
Some parts of the game are pretty, almost done, and kinda rough, but there is still a lot to be done and some unfinished business.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What's this whole "Stares into your soul" thing about? I've already heard it a few times during this thread.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ice Climbers, specifically Nana, are extremely glitched right now as a side effect to one of our codes. Nana currently looks toward the screen and oftentimes becomes desycned from Popo entirely on her own from normal actions.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I think you guys would be happy to hear that I brought Demo 1 to my college (Middlesex Community College in Bedford, MA) and we've been playing it pretty frequently, and I've been constantly telling them that Demo 2 will be out within the end of the first quarter or something.

It's super popular.

Also, I don't know his name, but a security guy at the school showed up and asked which version it was. He claims that he made the opening art for Demo 1 (Y'know, the Melee-like border and such) and that he was in the back room at one time and was booted because of inactivity.

...Small world.

Hype acquired.

sidenote: CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CONFIRMED CHARACTERS. ALL OF THEM.

Hoping for Ness, Luigi, Wario, and Shadic as playable in Demo 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom