• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
It's for the best Toaster, don't be sorry. :)

Edit: LOL I meant to put a happy face. I failed.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
And if they do, I'll give you the little piece of lint that's in my "Given ****s" box.

Personally, I have never held my breathe on this game, but I do like to see results and give credit where credit is due. But **** like this? It should never happen for something with this kind of hype.

This is all just wasted hype that'll all come back next weekend to the people who have a 9-5 or school. Just saying.
You're looking blue to me.
Looks like you was but when it did't come out the time you did't you get mad..you wasted your whole day and now you bring the rage.
I'll be OK clam down Stop hitting the key's and just wait like the rest of us

Oh and that box of yours looks full...Are you sure you can get find the lint?

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
As a dude who has been keeping up with Project: M stuff over the year or so, I'm so glad to see that this thing is finally polished enough to be released to the public. I appreciate the P:M team's professionalism when dealing with this project so that it didn't meet the same sad fate that Brawl+ did. Tons of respect, guys. Here's to hoping that demo 2 gets picked up in tournies and Project:M finds a place in the competitive scene once the full game gets released.

So friggin' excited.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
People really think I'm like boiling mad over this thing.

I'm just speaking for the people who don't have the balls do so themselves :awesome:

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Maining lucario. But real talk, I've been waiting all day. I'm way too excited.

Anyways, is the dev actually relevant at all to the mod's progress?

EDIT: And if so, is it at 7000? :D

Wave-Guiding Hero

Smash Apprentice
I'm personally waiting for the 11:50 announcement that the release has been delayed to Wednesday :troll:

I expected this sort of shenanigan to happen though so I'm not that angry :awesome:
Still, I'm mad hype for Lucario and Bowser.

(thirteen thumbs up to the devs btw for making this happen in the first place)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You're looking blue to me.
Looks like you was but when it did't come out the time you did't you get mad..you wasted your whole day and now you bring the rage.
I'll be OK clam down Stop hitting the key's and just wait like the rest of us

Oh and that box of yours looks full...Are you sure you can get find the lint?
I came to this thread at 7:30ish.

Oh, and how long have you been here defending the release date thing? Don't worry, I'll wait.

If you really think I'm upset about this, I'm sorry, but I'm not.

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
im not mad at all... im just a bit surprised that they let this happen again when this is similar to what demo 1 did

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Wow been a long time since I've been on here. Oh well.

My bets are on about 11 pm PST. Was about what it was for the demo 1 release and I recall it having the same kind of hype train pileup. Here's to hoping the bandwidth doesn't get destroyed like last time. Couldn't play it till the next day because of it.

And SHeLL is here. Good news is coming to your immediate futures.

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
I guess in my case, it pays to be:

1. An insomniac and...

2. Having enough sense to make plans on the day AFTER its release.

Whining about PM not being released (mad, annoyed or otherwise) when you wanted it to isn't going to change anything, let alone get much responses from the devs; they've got a game to put the finishing touches on. Let them work and you will not (emphasis on not) be disappointed.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This is what happened for demo 1: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12141530&postcount=27077 (thread was locked for an hour before the release came)

This was at 12:06 AM the next day on the east coast, which was 9:06 PM on the specified date on the west coast. You can't really say that they "didn't meet their deadline", because they got it in time for most of the United States, and they didn't even have to reach into uninhabited time zones.

This release still has plenty of time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom