• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Seriously, would it have been so bad to say, "Yo, you guys can go to bed, it's not a midnight release, we've still gotta do stuff."

Would it have been impossible to say around midday, "Yo, don't worry about it. We'll be releasing it laaaaaaaate tonight, so don't be freaking out about it."
They did say that.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Two of the people I play Melee with main Yoshi and Samus... they will be disappointed...

But yeah I do agree next time they should just plan a midnight release.
Though considering they're not getting paid to do this they have every right to release it when they feel ready.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So did we ever get a list of stages and stage changes in D2? I...missed a couple hundred pages a while back because eating is good for living!

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
SERIOSULY GUYS GET BACK ON TOPIC OR THIS PLACE WLL BE LOCKED!

I have a topic: what main characters will you be practicing to master for competitive play?

For me it's Pit, Sonic and Snake.

Pit is just so omg NEW that I want to take up the challenge, Sonic is the fastest character in the game and my personal favorite gaming mascot, and Snake after playing the demo 1 I found out some ABSOLUTELY crazy combs he can pull off. So I decided to play him seriously as well.

Ohter are Ike, Charizard, Lucas, DK, Lucario, Mario, Marth, Mewtwo :troll: and Zelda.

Ecks

Smash Lord
People love hating zelda. :(

Zelda M for ban tier!

To be more on topic, I'll mostly go with Ness and Wolf. I want to try new Zelda too, if that wasn't obvious.

Eltrion

Smash Cadet
My mains? Ness. now that he has his mighty 64 jackhammer foot back. But everyone looks so fun. I might try DK too. Marth and Mario will just be more or less holdovers from melee. Useful, but not different enough to get hyped about.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Falcon's still my guy right now, but I will definitely be picking up Lucario, Charizard, Wolf, and maybe even some Ness and Bowser.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
My mains? Ness. now that he has his mighty 64 jackhammer foot back. But everyone looks so fun. I might try DK too. Marth and Mario will just be more or less holdovers from melee. Useful, but not different enough to get hyped about.
Is Ness in this build?
Man that's gonna be crazy!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Anyone think that Charizard is gonna be the new "Captain Falcon" of Melee or "Sonic" of Brawl, and lots of people will use him because they like him regardless of whether or not he's competitively good?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
r7001 now. Mad hype.

@HDT
I really want to try Charizard, he looks soooo fun!
He might just be that "people's character" of Project: M.

necko kat

Smash Cadet
Anyone think that Charizard is gonna be the new "Captain Falcon" of Melee or "Sonic" of Brawl, and lots of people will use him because they like him regardless of whether or not he's competitively good?
Charizard will have a 100:0 MU against brawl Metaknight

lil T

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking that
Cause in brawl i used Charizard caused i liked him
I didt care if he was the best or the worse
High tier or low
i just liked him

that and they took out mewtwo :/

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
I'll be playin R.O.B., Sonic, and Falcon.

All that needs to happen now is for the Clone engine to be fixed for Mewtwo and I would be perfectly content character wise.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
r7002 for those keeping track.

btw, just a note to the devs, please don't rush any more stuff. I'm really hoping this whole project won't end up being the next Brawl+......take your time :)

Wave-Guiding Hero

Smash Apprentice
Lucario, Bowser, and Charizard.

Lucario because I mained him in Brawl, I love his design and his new Project M gameplay looks awesome.

Bowser and Charizard because I always liked playing "big" characters, they've just been beyond terrible in Smash until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom