• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLink

Smash Champion
Kind of getting the hang of Charizard now, loving his juggles.

Also, are you guys considering a patch somewhere along the lines? Just some bug fixes like peach's camera (which is making me dizzy), the cpu AI and whatever else is bugged?

Ecks

Smash Lord
You can PM a mod from smods to change your pass for you so you can log in, such as Strong Bad or Standardtoaster.

Bowser's utaunt roar sfx from the Demonstration video? Pretty sure it's the same. It's probably your .brsrar that's messed up causing your Bowser sfx and Peach sfx issues.
Alright. I'll contact one of them if I can't find it.

Now off to change that brsar. Hopefully my backup is ok.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
It's extremely small.
I would suggest maybe add the grafic effect of Gale Boomerang or links original entrance to the windbox and move that tiny windbox in front of TL

Then TL waves his baton around, and a tornado/gale boomerangs wind graphic appears in front of him where that tiny windbox is.

Just a little ode to Ballad of Gales. Maybe.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If he had a windbox of any disjoint in front of him he could use it against people trying to recover. You can still theoretically use it against a Puff who missed a rest in a terrible spot, but it's really mostly just an Easter Egg.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
If he had a windbox of any disjoint in front of him he could use it against people trying to recover. You can still theoretically use it against a Puff who missed a rest in a terrible spot, but it's really mostly just an Easter Egg.
Lol ya well, I remember on some stream zeldas taunt stuffed Fox's firefox and gimped him. I think it was Neko's, **** was really funny.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I can't get the sweet spot down with pit if my life depended on it. If someone had a gun to my head right now and said do it or I'll shoot you...I'd probably die. His follow ups on characters that float are also somewhat limited if they DI a certain way. I guess it is for the better because he runs a combo train on FF'ers and midweights lol. I suppose a simply throw-arrow will have to do on floaties.

Why is Wario such a *** though? I haven't figured out how his hitboxes and hurboxes work. I hope they release the slowed gif forms of the moves in this game somewhere. I really need to study them because some moves confused the hell out of me. Specifically Wario. I played around with it a bit more and I realized the Brawl-ish shields have good points. It's not as easy to poke. Aside from that The negatives of the shield really are hard to get use to. If you try spacing against some characters shields it's to easy for them to shield grab it makes me only want to play Fox/Falco at times. Although I admit a part of that is just not getting use to the game. I for one am having trouble using platform wave-lands to speed up slow characters like I could in melee. Then there is the matter of OoS wavedashing that I need to get use to. Regular wave-lands feel find right now. I'll see how I feel after messing around a bit more. I am currently missing the old shields more than anything else. Not having a lightshield and not being able to space attacks against shields is hindering me currently.

Also...Why is Ike so much more fun to play than I expected? Also why does Marth's counter seem to function differently then it does in melee at times? I find him turning backwards in situations where he shouldn't? Is this known or intentional?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Kaizo13, what stage, character, was it grounded or aerial bite, etc?
ok, I was able to replicate it but took me a couple tries

wario vs falcon on FD. I bite in the air and try to b-throw as soon as I land. Something along those lines

Ecks

Smash Lord
Well it seems my Peach volume problem was just my imagination. Probably Melee Peach sounds confusing me. As for Bowser's gargling noise on taunt, it seems my brsar seems to have some PM exclusive problem. lol

Gonna have to make a new one...

Revven

FrankerZ
i just tested on both. freezes on both, any character any stage
It's a freeze we tried to fix and implemented one before releasing the demo but I guess it seems to still persist. We'll keep trying to fix it. For the time being, try to avoid doing the bthrow as quick as possible (the frame that's the problem is the 8th frame so... yeah).

GPDP

Smash Ace
Good to see the PMBR get right on the case. If this glitch is fixed, will you release a patch immediately, or wait a while and compile more general fixes before releasing a patch?

Also, is it just me or is Ganondorf's choke kinda wonky? Like it pops up opponents too high up or something. Maybe it's intentional so they can DI better and make tech-chasing less one-dimensional?

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
I remember that a while back someone on this thread (I believe it was hotdogturtle) linked to a download of a smash skiff texture for battlefield that would work correctly with P:M. Does anyone happen to have this texture? I seem to have lost it and it's no where on my system. I also looked on Brawl Vault, but I had no luck.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
HEYO JC!!

So remember how on stream you said you would post up the music that you put on your version of P:M?

well.. hehe :D please???!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS: [to be fair, i tried adding some already, and man.. it took me a hella long time just to download 10 songs. And on top of that, I have NO idea which titles to replace, and I tried replacing the "less appealing" music selections, but alot of them I don't even have unlocked or I forget which songs I put over which titles, so yeah basically I'm just a big noob who was so passionate that he wanted custom music that he researched how to do it all himself and kinda failed.]

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
When I use the codes the SSS is the same. When I go to mushroomy kingdom it's just a completely black void with a floor and walk off sides.

Probably my SD card though, I'll try redownloading it.

Lucas pummel changes get all of my why. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom