• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
@NeoZ
Then I stopped posting on the thread and sent you a PM instead... Then, you continued to post on the thread complaining to the public that I am not replying to your PM... First of all, you shouldn't expect a quick reply since this is the internet; I don't have to reply the second after I receive your message. Second, even if I didn't reply, there was no need to continue the issue on this thread. Last, if you're using that old time reference to prove your case, then you're just a hypocrite. Once I got on PMs, I stayed on PMs.
Exactly why I sent the PM and stopped replying to you in the thread(too bad you didn't and kept posting), which once again seems to be the most sensible course of action.

On topic: I might be able to play the demo this weekend, but since my friend's laser is busted I was wondering, can I just hop in the IRC channel for help regarding usb loading?

I saw your PM thread on neogaf and was wondering if you could get a mod to change the title to say something about demo 2, it might attract more people that way.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Exactly why I sent the PM and stopped replying to you in the thread(too bad you didn't and kept posting), which once again seems to be the most sensible course of action.
You're lying.

Anyway the fact that casuals were interested in Project M is great. Even casuals deserve a game more fun than Brawl.

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
In case anyone randomly feels like watching some friendlies. Any advice to help me get better would be appreciated as well =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYekWs0n_e8

Wolf is my favorite right now. He's really fun to use, too bad I'm not very talented yet but this game is so fun that I'll be playing enough to get better.

PropaneTankHank

Smash Rookie
I saw it here first, but if I had happened upon ign and saw a project m article on the front page I might've peed myself. congratulations pmbr! hard work paying off! :D

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
(9:45:11 PM) RichIGN: someone told me about it this morning and i was like okay okay sure sure another mod FML
(9:45:23 PM) RichIGN: then I booted it up and my jaw dropped
(9:45:27 PM) RichIGN: dragged Audrey over
(9:45:33 PM) RichIGN: re-worked the entire day around it

McNinja

Smash Ace
We have plans for Temple:M.
Ooh foreshadowing! Anyway, great job PMBR! All your effort is not going to waste. You all are very percise and make sure every detail is perfect. I can't say I have more respect for anyone else. Keep up the great work.

:phone:

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I just read the IGN article, congratulations guys, I was seriously expecting a really short article that just had a few lines and a download link, but they even posted videos and had character descriptions.
It's awesome to see your project getting this kind of coverage, so, again, congrats.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I can play in a bit, dark.pch. trying to get JCs music into my game D:

JC, it seems like the PART3 of the download is broken or something!

Anywho, add me on skype if anyone on here wants to play wifi ^_^

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
The explosion of awesome on IGN is putting me in an awesome mood. And I'm sick right now.
Gotta play some Melee. Some Project: Melee.

EDIT: Oh and just the devs know, you forgot to change back norfair's picture on the Random Stage Switch screen.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
how is the wifi? worth playing?
I was playing with someone quite near me (I live in BC, and he lives in washington) and it was totally playable! was tons of fun! I've played with other people where it was a bit more delayed, but the experience was still there and it was still an enjoyable experience!

Overall, it's definitely worth playing, but you'll have to adjust to get used to the delay a little!

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I have finally spent some time with every character in the demo, successfully performed their specific techs and moves, and I can honestly say that every character feels flawless. Not tournament flawless, but performance feeling and control flawless. It's ****ing amazing. I seriously don't want to pick a main because I want to play everyone.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Well, DOWNLOADING it works, but when I try to extract the files I always get an error saying "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The download isn't broken, the file is.
well, I have everything extracted and on my SD card and all the music plays fine.

Try re-downloading it maybe?

also thanks JCaesar

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Congrats on getting on the front page of IGN! :D

Nice to see that this awesome work done by the PMBR is getting some good recognition!

Ecks

Smash Lord
Look at all that (well deserved) recognition! There's such a positive reaction to this!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Yeah Project M is blowing up. Just like I always said it would. Too bad 90% of you didn't believe me.:glare: hype train riders....where were you *****s back when Falco's Shine had purple flames!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom