• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
How can you possibly be hackless if you're using Riivolution?
Because you can install a stand alone Riivolution channel: don't need Homebrew iirc

Smash stack... dear god I haven't done that in years. I did that originally to get homebrew lool

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Custom SFX is the main reason I used Riivolution. Will running Riivolution through USB Loader make it faster and Zelda/Sheik transformations the correct speed?
You don't use Riivolution through USB loader. You get a Brawl ISO (it's fine because you have a legit game) and replace the original SFX file with your custom one. Then set up your SD card like Gecko and run Project M through your USB Loader's Ocarina code loader.

The only downside to this is that you can't use SDHC cards but if you really need that much room just find and replace the files you want on the Brawl ISO your loading instead of putting them on the SD card for the file patch code.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
His smile instills fear into me. Fear that I did something wrong, but he won't tell me what it was.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
You don't use Riivolution through USB loader. You get a Brawl ISO (it's fine because you have a legit game) and replace the original SFX file with your custom one. Then set up your SD card like Gecko and run Project M through your USB Loader's Ocarina code loader.

The only downside to this is that you can't use SDHC cards but if you really need that much room just find and replace the files you want on the Brawl ISO your loading instead of putting them on the SD card for the file patch code.
Sounds perfect. I don't need more than my 2GB SD card I think. All I need are the custom voice clips I have over 3 characters.

Thanks!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What's the traffic limit on dropbox? Because my music pack has been on there less than a day and already went over.

*shots indirectly fired*

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
I'm writing an article on 2.5 for a gaming news/reviews/journalism site I write for, Gather Your Party, along with a general summary of the project as a whole and installation instructions. Along with copious links to info sites and youtube videos showcasing Project M. I'll link it here when it gets published, going through editing now.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
I could never get the hang of cstick only DACUS. I always did :stick6:, :cstick2:, :stick8:+:zbutton: in rapid succession. I could almost tell beforehand whether I'd get the DACUS or not.

Is anyone streaming right now?

Same here..That's what i do...well use to

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Very sorry about these bots, folks. For now, if you'd like to join the chat, you need to do /query strong_bad to ask for an invitation
you can do it w/ standardtoaster or monkunit or internetexplorer too, my inbox is being murdered

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Ok when this is released, will it be as easy as download, move to SD card, put in Wii, Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom