• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Well, you have to have a file named info.pac in the info2 folder with the replaced name.
The most important about info.pac is that it has a real severe File Size Limit.
This means that the file size has to be 390/391 kb, no more and no less.
Sounds complicated..... oh well thansk anyways haha.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i found a good fix for that, for what iv'e done so far since iv'e only put 1 is i blacked out the master hand 1 because who does classic anyway

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
One problem is his ears mess up when running. This may be because you forgot to edit the running animation since you used bigsharkz's. Also, they altogether don't look quite right. From the side, his ears look flat at the top. Otherwise, this is turning out great. Keep up the good work!

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
One problem is his ears mess up when running. This may be because you forgot to edit the running animation since you used bigsharkz's. Also, they altogether don't look quite right. From the side, his ears look flat at the top. Otherwise, this is turning out great. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :)
I will fix That Later! :bee:

Edit: Is Fixed Now!! :bee:
Thats the Only Problem?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Because if the size is to much or no less, the game will freeze.
Don't know why it can't be no less but it is just like that.
Hey ds22
This Thing Freezes my Game
I put this thing on ://pf/Info2/Info.pac
over Lucario!
Mewtwo
Its From the Mewtwo Version 4
Mewtwo Version 4
Its the In Game Name
Mewtwo In Game Names

and when I start my Game, It Freeze
what Can I do? :confused: :dizzy:

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
character rels can't be messed with yet as far as i know but once we can they would work like stage rels where even though a character goes over lucario you could make it idk lucas

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I am being run into the ground by my schedule. Sorry this is taking so long.
Haven't been able to get started on the model, I'll go to it eventually.

-DD

highfive

Smash Lord
This has probably been thrown around quite often but, why don't you guys use a model import of Mewtwo and start there rather than with Lucario? You know, use his bones and do your magic to cut time.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
the best thing to do would be thinking of the future and making your own from scratch and wait for an importer

D1337

Smash Apprentice
Hey. Do any of you guys have a copy of the first Mewtwo Motion.pac (NOT THE FIXED ONE)
I want to see something about one of the moves. A friend of mine has recently got Brawl box and i want to use the FIRST motion.pac of Mewtwo.

Holy Lance

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded the latest version, .05 apparently, and the neutral A in the air seems too powerful. High priority, high damage, high knockback.

Also his intercept is insanely good, even better than melee Falco.

That's just some fine tuning though. Overall it's enjoyable and refreshing to play as Mewtwo again :)

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
This has probably been thrown around quite often but, why don't you guys use a model import of Mewtwo and start there rather than with Lucario? You know, use his bones and do your magic to cut time.
Because there is no model that we can import. There are plenty of models flying around, but they are either in the wrong format, (as is the case with Melee Mewtwo) or they cannot be animated (as is the case with the Mewtwo trophy).

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I think we should make a stage for Mewtwo no?
I have no idea what to make it be.. But I still think we should make a stage.

Fen__

Smash Ace
His stage should be Cerulean Cave, I think. It only makes sense. Also, has there already been discussion about what his Final Smash should be? I don't see anything in the OP.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
His stage should be Cerulean Cave, I think. It only makes sense. Also, has there already been discussion about what his Final Smash should be? I don't see anything in the OP.
Ok, I actually really like the idea of cerulean cave. I'm going to try and plan out a good set up for it and work on it while this project is still in development.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Yeah.. Cerulean cave is a great choice!
We could "Steal" some models from the SSE now, couldn't we? xD

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I think the programmers of Brawl intended it to be a clone of Lucario's... or vice-versa.
Lucario would've been a semi-clone of Mewtwo like how Wolf is to Fox.
The only similarities would've been Up-B and Neutral-B

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Also i researched and found that there is some eye textures for mewtwo and a loud yelling voice hidden in brawls data. So he was intended for brawl but removed at last minute
They said that there was a complete data set for him... But I guess now hacking into Brawl revealed that as false...

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Also i researched and found that there is some eye textures for mewtwo and a loud yelling voice hidden in brawls data. So he was intended for brawl but removed at last minute
the voice I'm not so sure of because I don't feel like searching through the BSRAR for a random scream.
The eyes however are true:

This is Mewtwo's trophy texture...three sets of eyes for a still model?
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
You can't tell em they weren't going to make him a playable character ;)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
the voice I'm not so sure of because I don't feel like searching through the BSRAR for a random scream.
The eyes however are true:

This is Mewtwo's trophy texture...three sets of eyes for a still model?
THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
You can't tell em they weren't going to make him a playable character ;)
You know what?
I think you're right...
Too bad they didn't leave a model in this game...

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i don't think those are the reason for blinking textures iv'e heard that trophies were supposed to blink and stuff but never put in the game (ran out of time?) even though it is confirmed that he was gonna be in the game (bet people wish they delayed the game more now)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
i don't think those are the reason for blinking textures iv'e heard that trophies were supposed to blink and stuff but never put in the game (ran out of time?) even though it is confirmed that he was gonna be in the game (bet people wish they delayed the game more now)
No...
I wish that they would make a new game that has these things...
1- No SSE or any adventure stuff... It takes over 3 gigs of the game, that can be used for over 40 characters...
2- No trophies no stickers no nothing.. With that we would have about 20 more characters or maybe more.
3- Maybe less textures.. 2 is enough? That will leave space for 10 characters.

If you sum it all up, it'll be about 70 more characters.. Too much? No.. We need even more. It makes the game better...
Anyways I don't wanna change the topic but I'll be trying to make moves that DD might like for Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom