• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
And it is time to burn my vertex hack and the work I had done on my newest version.

Let's have a moment of silence for me. :D

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok after playing it there needs to be some new animations, they didn't transfer over too perfectly plus some new ones were needed anyway, his head enlarges when he runs, his ledge grab looks strange, there's probably more, i think someone needs to make some new ones built around this model

Xigger

Smash Lord
Jaw movement, Head/neck hairs stick out, broken neck bone really shows, hangs on ledge with head, weird head movements, (probably neck bone) Arms sometimes flail around, (like Lucario's FSmash) wrists don't move properly, or hold items correctly.

Then again, I tested on Lucario's FitMotion so which glitches matter I don't know.

mariokart64n

Smash Apprentice
I renamed the bones, so that the animations would skip those. this affects mewtwo when grabing the ledge or looking up. if you want these back, just open the MDL0 in brawlbox, and rename the bones back. the price for that is some minor clipping, though not that noticeable during a fight. it's better then having a stiff neck I guess.

I put the word "_NULL" after each bone name, just delete that text and the bone will be re-enabled.
NeckN_Null -> NeckN

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Well, I have to congratulate you for your efforts and amazing work once again, Mariokart64n. I've made a video showcasing your two latest vertex hacks.

You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNKGme3Mg5o
Melee Ganon is perfect. I just don't think that the vertex edit could be any better.

Mewtwo is also great, but buggy. That mouth glitch tho....god, that was seriously the funniest thing I've seen all day.

ds22

Smash Lord
I asked Mariokart64n for permission and he said yes.

The fixed Mewtwo PSA + modified Mewtwo model.
It is advised to use AceSe3don's Mewtwo sound pack along with this PSA, since it was based on his PSA.

Fixed are his grabs, attack hitboxes and most of the model related problems.

EDIT: Forgot to add something.
This is the real download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqxzetiqdbd

Xigger

Smash Lord

It is advised to use AceSe3don's Mewtwo sound pack along with this PSA, since it was based on his PSA.

I'll test it out as soon as I finish my animating.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Oooh it looks like SOMETHING's new...
Btw where's DD? It's killing me that we made a lot of progress and he's STILL not here...
So talking about progress:
1- We have the PERFECT Mewtwo model to use. (Thanks to MarioKart4N (I hope that's his nick))
2- We have perfect SFX, Thanks to me.

Now all we need is to fix the animations a bit, and fix the PSA a lot.
This excited me so much that I'm getting back to hacking, for some short while that is.
Anyways I just fixed a little issue which DS22 has pointed out at KC:MM, the JawN bone is now JawN_NULL, thanks to DS22.
Now to fix some other stuff...

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

This is awesome and all, but do you think you could possibly make a version of this PSA with the default sound effects? The random sound effects are really irritating. I know it's designed for Riivolution, but I can't get it to work on my Wii, and I think a Gecko-friendly version would help out some people a lot.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman

O_O, you Delete the Original Mewtwo Grab and you Replace It with the older One.

0.o..?

Anyway,
I am working on the Mewtwo Movesets, They will support The Mewtwo Model Glitches
Fixed = Grabs
Fixed = jabs
Fixed = Neck
New: Melee Mewtwo = B-Neutral Hold
New F-Smash (Animation!)

I asked Mariokart64n for the permission to Upload It and
waiting.....

UltRiX

Smash Cadet

So the disjointed neck and :O mouth are gone?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Guys, the only thing that's screwing up MarioKart's Mewtwo model is his... What was that called?
Ahh yes.. SHOULDERS!
I don't know if Mewtwo moves his shoulders at all, but it wouldn't hurt to bring them back, cause that would fix nearly EVERYTHING in the animation problems.
I tried it and it's perfect, just rename the bones LShoulderN_NULL And RShoulderN_NULL to their original names and it'll be good to go.
And DS22 thanks, I'll be using your PSA and stuff.
Now we just have to wait...
By the way I made 2 win animations, they aren't perfect yet but I'll be using them for now.

EDIT: DS22 I LOVE YOUR NEW WAIT ANIMATION!!!
EDIT2: Seriously, I hate Mewtwo's tail now, it's even harder to animate than before!@!

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Well thanks for the usage of my animation! :)

I'm working on a wait2 and wait3 right now

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
So uh, any vids of the new Mewtwo in action? :>

I'd like to see this new wait1 animation and the new fixes to the epic model.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Epic Mewtwo is EPIC! the old lucario vertex was alright, but it didn't feel like mewtwo. This changes everything! All my slots are gonna be mewtwo nao.

The Wait1 animation is nice. Doesn't feel completely right though. something feel wrong on it...

The PSA could use some fix ups, but overall its pretty good. good enough to use

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
Thank you for the update. The mouth was fun, lol.

-lol- DEATH
~~~ FROM
~~~. BACON

Anyway, if I were to remove the shoulder NULL from ds22 animations, would the shoulders be fixed or what?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
This is awesome and all, but do you think you could possibly make a version of this PSA with the default sound effects? The random sound effects are really irritating. I know it's designed for Riivolution, but I can't get it to work on my Wii, and I think a Gecko-friendly version would help out some people a lot.
Quoting for justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom