• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Well how fast are we talking compared to other characters? If I remember correctly, it wouldn't be Melee Mewtwo if he's fast lol.
Yeah I think he should be faster, in the game he has base speed of 130 which is... Really fast.

what were you talking about going into special fall after falling off a cliff or something like that what would be the point of that?
Forget about it now.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok im just worried about things being changed like air dodge and things like that which completely makes him different, because i am completely getting rid of lucario and everything and all the other work sounds great

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
remember were (well the people making it) is trying to make melee mewtwo in brawl but u gotta remember that ur putting him in a whole other game so there may(or gonna) be sum difference's even if its something small like his speed,wight air doge going into speacal fall ect.. (unless ur putting him in p:m..then it have to be the same...lol)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
remember were (well the people making it) is trying to make melee mewtwo in brawl but u gotta remember that ur putting him in a whole other game so there may(or gonna) be sum difference's even if its something small like his speed,wight air doge going into speacal fall ect.. (unless ur putting him in p:m..then it have to be the same...lol)
You don't have to worry about that for now.

Let's see...
HYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I have found a way to make Mewtwo's Shadow ball go wiggly.
A couple of fixes and -If it is Allah's willing- I'll release the...
MELEE MEWTWO FINAL VERSION TEST 1
I'm only having trouble with the Side B, Down B, and Tilts... So maybe AGFP would fix those.

EDIT: Fine.. I'll stay overnight today -if it is Allah's willing-.
Just cause I need to fix this stuff and give it to you guys.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Let's see...
I'm only having trouble with the Side B, Down B, and Tilts... So maybe AGFP would fix those.

Awesome!

I Will do My Best.
;)

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
You don't have to worry about that for now.

Let's see...

beautiful :)
just hearing that just make u want to get a whole roll on toilet paper and just cry lol

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
beautiful :)
just hearing that just make u want to get a whole roll on toilet paper and just cry lol
Lol.

Awesome!

I Will do My Best.
;)
You better... I only got back to brawl hacking because of Mewtwo and expect me to quit soon, so let's get this Mewtwo stuff done..
First to note, my tilts are glitching for some reason... Especially the Side tilt.
When I use the side tilt, it doesn't do the whole animation for some reason...
And that SERIOUSLY annoys me.
Second off, we have to think of new moves for Side B and Down B.
If we do these to things, we are done with the melee Mewtwo.
I'll upload the hack that I currently have -if it is Allah's willing-.
You guys test it, and fix it in any way you can, while I make the 4th Gen Mewtwo hack.
And if you need to fix Shadow Ball, you might find some cool stuff here: http://opensa.dantarion.com/tmp/lucario.txt
I just have two bugs that need to be fixed right now, the Shadow Ball and the A Combo, no big deal cause it's a tweak which made that.
And that thing I said about Shadow Ball going wiggly isn't working, I'll also try to tweak that, if it is Allah's willing.
EDIT: Found a way to make Mewtwo's Shadow Ball have 25 Damage when he has 0%, but it will get higher to at least 40% if he has 186% damage... Well who cares? Mewtwo is gonna get killed anyways, looking at the weight we'll be putting him in..
But as for Shadow Ball going wiggly and stuff, that's gonna be skipped for good.
Why? Cause it's really tedious making it go wiggly, and it's just better when it goes straight.

EDITEDIT: I've found a new event that exists in the article module...
I found it in SpecialNShoot, and it has a parameter of 2.
You know what this means?
Since Lucario's Aura Sphere goes to action 2 for it's shoot subaction, I may have aswell found a new useful event.
I might contact Dantarion later.
Oh and this might help for the FThrow.
AwesomeEDIT: IT WORKS!!!!
Mewtwo throws a Shadow Ball if he uses his Fthrow now!!!
Event: 10010200 is go to article action, I must tell Dantarion about this NOW!
First parameter is Undefined, second is the action you wanna go to.

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
Well here's my takes on Psyburst and Psyshock

SideB (Psyshock) - Similar to Avatar Aang (Ness PSA)'s DownB, but with darkness effects and changed to be a bit more Mewtwo-ish, kinda like Tabuu's exploding trail

DownB (Psyburst) - Not sure about this one, but all I can think of is a bigger version of Wolf/Fox Reflector that keeps hurting (on contact) as long as it stays up. Disable is fine for me really, but I really like my Psyshock idea :D

Wish I could helpp though. I blow with PSAs

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
whos up for psyburst and psyshock?
Good idea, I'll see about it, thanks LOTS!

Well here's my takes on Psyburst and Psyshock

SideB (Psyshock) - Similar to Avatar Aang (Ness PSA)'s DownB, but with darkness effects and changed to be a bit more Mewtwo-ish, kinda like Tabuu's exploding trail

DownB (Psyburst) - Not sure about this one, but all I can think of is a bigger version of Wolf/Fox Reflector that keeps hurting (on contact) as long as it stays up. Disable is fine for me really, but I really like my Psyshock idea :D

Wish I could helpp though. I blow with PSAs
Well I blow with ideas.. >_>
So with that being you helped a ton ^_^
Thanks! I'll try to put those now -if it is Allah's willing-.

By the way, I textured Shadow Ball, it looks EPIC now, though it won't go wiggly like melee, nor will it do 25 damage, instead, it does 15 Damage when Mewtwo has 0% and up to 30 at 186%.
So yeah :p

EDIT:
Hmm... This avatar thingy's attack is un-original...
It wouldn't fit on Mewtwo.
But Psyburst is a good idea.
Let's see... Psyshock...
How about the FSmash from my Shining Ace moveset?
I'd modify it to match Mewtwo if needed..

EDITEDIT:
HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
Down B: Psyburst: Wolf's Down B reflector, and damages any opponent nearby, all the time when it's on.
Side: B: Thunder Wave: Zelda's Side B but it's electric and it stuns anyone who touches it when it blows up.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

EDITEDITEDIT: Oh wait I thought you said Side B not down B from avater ness...
Well I'll see about both my idea and yours after I come back -If it is Allah's willing.-

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
By the way, I textured Shadow Ball, it looks EPIC now, though it won't go wiggly like melee, nor will it do 25 damage, instead, it does 15 Damage when Mewtwo has 0% and up to 30 at 186%.
And hows the knockback on it?

HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
Down B: Psyburst: Wolf's Down B reflector, and damages any opponent nearby, all the time when it's on.
Side: B: Thunder Wave: Zelda's Side B but it's electric and it stuns anyone who touches it when it blows up.
Both cool. I think Psyburst should have a time limit; if its on all then projectiles can't harm it and people can't get near him

EDITEDITEDIT: Oh wait I thought you said Side B not down B from avater ness...
Well I'll see about both my idea and yours after I come back -If it is Allah's willing.-
Its all goodie. Your Thunder Wave is cool, its pretty much a long-ranged confusion haha

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
And hows the knockback on it?
Didn't test it yet... :p

Both cool. I think Psyburst should have a time limit; if its on all then projectiles can't harm it and people can't get near him
True.. But I'd rather make it barrier than have a time limit, if you get what I mean.

Its all goodie. Your Thunder Wave is cool, its pretty much a long-ranged confusion haha
Alrighty then!

EDIT: Actually I made it like Shadow Ball's damage, it hits your opponent a bit and then pushes them over, so he might be good with that.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
idea:

side b: barrier
disjoined "cape" hitbox in front of him. anything within a certain distance in front of him won't be hit, but at medium range it cause the attack/person to be flipper like mario's cape. also allows for a minor aerial stall like confusion/cape. additionally, have 2 frames of SA at the beginning of the attack. spacing allows for reflection, or minor tanking.

additionally, give him IASA frames if he is hit during the first 8-10 frames of the attack. this gives him a pseudo counter along with a reflector.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
idea:

side b: barrier
disjoined "cape" hitbox in front of him. anything within a certain distance in front of him won't be hit, but at medium range it cause the attack/person to be flipper like mario's cape. also allows for a minor aerial stall like confusion/cape. additionally, have 2 frames of SA at the beginning of the attack. spacing allows for reflection, or minor tanking.

additionally, give him IASA frames if he is hit during the first 8-10 frames of the attack. this gives him a pseudo counter along with a reflector.
I can say that's a better and more original idea than the ones we though of, FrozenHobo.
Thanks!
Now the Down B would be...?
Maybe I'll make Down B Zelda's Side B?
But I want an attack that is easier to make, and original.. What should I choose?
I'll figure out once I'm done with the side B -if it is Allah's willing-, again awesome idea.

EDIT: FrozenHobo, you have much knowledge in this; how can I get silent flags? Meaning that they hit without a sound effect.

EDITEDIT: The Super Armor has ten frames which is good...
However Mewtwo still doesn't reflect projectiles...
I copied the hitboxes from Mario's Side B and in the last two digits there was 47, I put it as 87, would that be the reason?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
tson here is probably more knowledgeable than me on PSA stuff. if you can find a person in the wbr they should be able to help you. my expertise is with stage development, not so much characters.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Yes, it would. The third and second from last digits are sound effects
No.. I've tried before and it was the length of the effect, like darkness is 15, if put it 55 it'll be longer, and if you put it as 95 it'll be even longer.
And it STILL doesn't work so that's really annoying me.. Mostly cause I wanna get this over fast.

tson here is probably more knowledgeable than me on PSA stuff. if you can find a person in the wbr they should be able to help you. my expertise is with stage development, not so much characters.
Ahh...
Can I trouble you with making a stage of... perhaps... Cerulean Cave? Or... Something that fits Mewtwo.
Oh and WBR = Wolf Back Room?

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering if Lucario's Down B (double team) external graphic (?) is being used any where in this project. Seems that the distortion that it causes would make a great effect for psychic based attacks.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Just wondering if Lucario's Down B (double team) external graphic (?) is being used any where in this project. Seems that the distortion that it causes would make a great effect for psychic based attacks.
Good idea..
I PMed DD about our progress on YT BTW.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I got the message!
I don't have lots of time for work these days, running around and trying to make money and stuff. This progress is amazing guys!

I scanned over the last few pages real quick, and whoever has the most up-to-date Mewtwo, could you please provide me with it so I can test drive it? I'm kinda tempted to pull an all-nighter one of these days, get some stuff done.

I especially liked the idea for Reflect, so if we haven't made it perfect I'll take a crack at it, and at Psyshock, see what I can make from my unfinished ones fit in.

Also, REALLY happy to see there was progress made on FThrow! I'd LOVE to test some things with that.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I got the message!
I don't have lots of time for work these days, running around and trying to make money and stuff. This progress is amazing guys!

I scanned over the last few pages real quick, and whoever has the most up-to-date Mewtwo, could you please provide me with it so I can test drive it? I'm kinda tempted to pull an all-nighter one of these days, get some stuff done.

I especially liked the idea for Reflect, so if we haven't made it perfect I'll take a crack at it, and at Psyshock, see what I can make from my unfinished ones fit in.

Also, REALLY happy to see there was progress made on FThrow! I'd LOVE to test some things with that.
-DD
This is awesome...
Alright, I do have the up-to-date Mewtwo, however it still has some bugs, I'm trying to port Zelda's Up B into his to make it as fast as Zelda, everything works except the main thing: Move O_o, but it shouldn't be hard.
And Down B, for now it's T-Stance, I'll try to make it barrier if you want me to.
Side B: Hmm... You take that ok?

-If it is Allah's willing- As soon as I fix Up B, I'm going to give it to you.

The files that you're going to get are the Following:
1- A Brsar with Mewtwo's SFX and Captain Falcon's Melee "PUNCH" Sound effect, as well as Link being called Zero, and Marth being Called Roy, and if you choose Mewtwo, not only the announcer will call him Mewtwo, but also the Wiimote has his cry ripped from a 4th Gen game.
I also think I silenced Cresselia on Spear Pillar because I'm using Darkrai, and the wiimote has Gardevoir's cry on Zelda and Sheik. It'll be like this until I extract the Mewtwo SFX alone for the Final Release.
2- The Mewtwo moveset which misses a few things:
A- All the tilts.
B- UAir and Bair.
C- Side B and Down B.
D- The win animations and 2 taunts.
3- The latest Mewtwo model with a texture (Sorry forgot who made it, but his nick was something Mariokart.)
4- A new Final Smash Model, I took it from Suicune's Ice Beam and it looks great.

I'm uploading now though, check here later.

35% Going fast :)
60%
100%

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
AceSe3don this Its Great!!!
With the Progress listed here I can see that you don't need the Dash animation...Right...?
I am Happy.......!!!!
and Please wait for the Melee Mewtwo Color Pack.....Only If you want!
and The Mewtwo Model.....XD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Side B: Hmm... You take that ok?
Sounds good.

As soon as I fix Up B, I'm going to give it to you.
To make the SideB animation faster, you should either use the speed-up animation commands in PSA, or edit how many frames are in the move itself in BrawlBox.
If its the travel distance you're talking about, you'll have to try using increased momentum or something.

-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
umm about the sfx what if i don't use roy/zero and don't want the old effect
Sorry but this is just a test, you see.
This is gonna be it for now.

AceSe3don this Its Great!!!
With the Progress listed here I can see that you don't need the Dash animation...Right...?
I am Happy.......!!!!
and Please wait for the Melee Mewtwo Color Pack.....Only If you want!
and The Mewtwo Model.....XD
Good, did you fix anything else?

Sounds good.

To make the SideB animation faster, you should either use the speed-up animation commands in PSA, or edit how many frames are in the move itself in BrawlBox.
If its the travel distance you're talking about, you'll have to try using increased momentum or something.

-DD
Well I tried the frame speed modifier but it made it really weird, unexplainable.
I'm gonna revert it back and try to make it faster.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't feel like testing sounds and stuff, so I'll just wait on the moveset to be uploaded. :3
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
not to sound pushy but when will there be a bsrar with only mewtwo effects
When we decide to release a next version, either it will be another beta, or the Final one.
-If it is Allah's willing.-

EDIT: Alright:

CALLING DD, DS22, AGFP, and yours truly.
Each of us tries to do their best to make Mewtwo... Mewtwo.
So yeah, again sorry to sound bossy, but it's the best way to go now.
LINK:
The Awesome Link of Awesomeness.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Haha, no problem. Thanks!
-DD
*Starts thinking of a new idea for Down B...*
Thunder Wave bomb? That'd be easy an cool.
Mewtwo throws down an Electric Bomb, if the opponent is hit in the middle, it gets parahaxed stunned, and if it gets hit around the corners it has medium knockback and pushes the oppoent away with minor damage.
How about that?
I can make that now.

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
Down B: Darnkess Explosion Barrier (Wind up surrounding Darkness Blast, TINY sweetspot, remainder is a reflector)? Idk I personally wanna see some explosion of Darkness on this Mewtwo lol

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Down B: Darnkess Explosion Barrier (Wind up surrounding Darkness Blast, TINY sweetspot, remainder is a reflector)? Idk I personally wanna see some explosion of Darkness on this Mewtwo lol
Well I do plan on making some big surprises (even for DD) so just wait.

And I just made his Down B, I just made his ground Down B that is, going to test it -if it is Allah's willing-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom