• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project MOTHER: Wi-Fi Lobby

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yo guys.
Next week Im home again, So I can be active in the chat.
I would like to play some good ness´s then so I can improve the ness vs ness matchup.
Till then!
Just remember, you gotta stick Polly in your name somewhere:laugh:

I'm not sure if I've played you yet...I'll be looking forward to it.:)

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not being able to play more than a few seconds of the game... The input lag was less than usual (1/4 of a second instead of 1/2) though, which was nice.

-h||0d

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Sorry for not being able to play more than a few seconds of the game... The input lag was less than usual (1/4 of a second instead of 1/2) though, which was nice.

-h||0d
We ended up having a taunt party after you left, h||0d. The lag was so horrible it was all we could do XD.

We all need to try to get on the chat at least once a day, I'm pretty sure POLLY and I already do that.

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
You considered that bad lag?!?!?!?

I get on the chat whenever possible though, and aim for brawls too (though I end up being a sandbag due to lag).

I think the lag was better when I used to steal wireless internet from the neighbors. I think the encryption on my network makes the latency longer.

-h||0d

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
When you left for some reason the matches were like, uber laggy. Completely un-playable. It was probably better before you left.

At least you appreciate the wonderful gift that is the Ness battle chat. (lol, I know most of you other guys use it too ;))

-P011Y

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
yeah.... those were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy that a single taunt thing that shows a message would last like a whole minute. it was terrible. but the game I played against you, 1337 zero was not laggy at all. GGs again btw.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
We still need to do dubz soon.

You haven't lived until you've played WiFi Ness dubz.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
yeah.... those were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy that a single taunt thing that shows a message would last like a whole minute. it was terrible. but the game I played against you, 1337 zero was not laggy at all. GGs again btw.
As far as I know, I have a green connection. My router is great.

We'll have to play again sometime, Polly893

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
yea... those were good matches.... i've really gotta stop with my random psi magneting and pkt'ing whenever an opponent is close to me. I don't know why it was laggy in the FFA though.

Ness doubles are really fun... and funny. One time in a ness doubles thing, all we did was try and pkt2 each other, no other moves... it was hilarious.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Name - OGravity
Fc - 0302 0049 3685
Location - VA
Fav. color - BumbleBee
Main/Secondaries - :samus: :ness: :yoshi:

Edit - If I wanted to bring a clanmate along for a 2v2 would they need 2 register too?

StarLight

Smash Apprentice
Name: Cale/SLite
FC: 3824 7045 6509
Mains/Seconds: :ness2::marth::pit:
Blueee =D

Looking forward to seeing people around! I could definitely use the practice...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey guys sorry I haven't been in the chat; I've been busy practicing for a SFIV tournament and working on something very special :)....

Anyway sometime in the next week or so I'll be on wifi pretty much every day until college starts again so I'll be in the chat room a lot; looking forward to improving my secondaries :)

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Neon ness we need to play sometime. I havent met or played you yet and we both live in florida...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah...

Well, I don't go to that many tournaments, so it might just be that we've never been at the same tourneys. I'm tryna get to more of them, though.

North Florida is kind of... dead when it comes to Smash, especially Jacksonville.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I don't go to many tournaments either, college is taking up my time. But yea, live all the way in south miami so probably gigs would be the only chances of playing you in person too.

WHY ARE WE FLORIDIANS SO LAZY

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Mebbe we should have our Polly names in the info at the beginning so people don't get as confused?

-h||0d
Yes, but mine should've been pretty obvious. Even without the Tentacruel.

NintenJoe, make Polly names mandatory if you main Ness, and put our Polly names in the OP please. PollyK7 and I need more converts.

-P011Y

Meccs

@Meccs_
yet another picture.
this one took me about hour and a half to two hours to do...
took a while to get everything right.
The Ness was a co-op job between me and CarVac. He got all the colors and sucessfully drew something I would've failed miserably trying to draw: Ness's hat/head.

Pollyanna

Smash Cadet
yet another picture.
The Ness was a co-op job between me and CarVac. He got all the colors and sucessfully drew something I would've failed miserably trying to draw: Ness's hat/head.

*insert image*
That's what you were working on?

Dude it's awesome! I wish I could have stayed on longer to help you out with it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
yet another picture.
*image*
That's so cool. @_@

The Yoshi chat managed to put that together. Line work done by Yoshi Kirishima. DL, Sallas, and I all helped fill it in.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Wow, you guys drew that together on xat doodle?
That's awesome ^-^

Next time over 4 people get on this chat at the same time, we must draw Giygas. :mad:
Or we can just draw Ness using PK Fire, much like the picture on the OP.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' doodle.

Everything I want to do keeps getting delayed.. I should be active on wifi by sometime early next week.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm in Michigan right now.... I'll be back soon enough to help with the doodles. Although I'm not super talented at drawing.

-polly893

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
need help with a doodle! pollyanna and i started drawing ness (he did most of it) and kirby is at the bottom..... i accidentally exited out of the doodle thing, but i saved it before it disappeared. here it is....

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Finally! I has teh wifi. Looking forward to playing some matches on here... I really want to work on my ZSS now for some reason.

Top Bottom